PDA

View Full Version : Underground Quilt Customer Service

KFrameFan
02-18-2015, 19:10
This afternoon my under quilt came in and I was glad to see it had arrived. After carefully opening the box and giving it a quick look over everything seemed to be perfect . . . except for one issue. The down fill tag identified that the hyperdry800GDD fill had been used (at least according to the tag) and I had ordered the 850GGD. So before jumping to any conclusions I double check my order confirmation email and sure enough I did request the 850 fill.

So I called the number on the card and sure enough Paul answers, I explain my concern, and after not five minutes he calls me back after checking my order to confirm what was sent on the build sheet. I had requested the 850 and was assured that it was most likely a tagging error. Paul then went on to offer to take the quilt back (at their expense) just to be sure and confirm which fill had been used and if it is indeed incorrect a replacement would be rushed out to me. I did take him up on his offer and not one hour later had a return label in my inbox.

So i guess i just wanted to say of my experience so far Underground Quilts are good people with great customer service. I was a little bummed out seeing the tag issue, but felt much better after a couple of quick phone calls to a quality vendor.

Thanks to Paul and Missy and everyone at UGQ for the help so far!

Will update with conclusion. . .

FreedomVan
02-18-2015, 21:31
It's been said before and it will be said again, everybody makes mistakes, but the true sign of integrity is how they are handled.

gunner76
02-18-2015, 22:07
Paul and Missy are good folks making good products

matthew2000tx
02-19-2015, 22:45
They will take care of you. Paul and Missy are great people.

TheYoda
02-20-2015, 12:45
Good to hear about the positive experience with UGQ service. Hopefully it was just a tagging error. They make great quilts and I have been nothing but impressed with their products.

Rain Man
02-20-2015, 13:35
It's been said before and it will be said again, everybody makes mistakes, but the true sign of integrity is how they are handled.

I've got to agree! Some folks dig their hole deeper and/or just compound their original mistake by doubling-down on it, especially on the Internet. Others, show a different character and are quick to back up and take another go at it.

Paul and Missy are good folks making good products

Absolutely. I have one of their top quilts and as it was my first quilt purchase, I was a nervous nellie with lots of questions. Paul was so patient and helpful! I use my UGQ on almost every trip since and am happy to jump on the bandwagon to recommend them.

Rain Man

craige
02-20-2015, 13:38
At least you didn't get a 850fill tag with 800fill in it. You'd never have known :) Glad to hear Paul is sorting it out.

Missy Lou
02-20-2015, 16:12
We got your quilt in the mail this afternoon...it will be figured out what happened. I feel really bad cuz I would of been the one who put the wrong tag on it :( It will be taken care of Monday and shipped out quickly so you can enjoy it...thank you for your kindness and patience :)

Missy

KFrameFan
02-20-2015, 16:16
Thanks again to you two for being extremely helpful. It is not a big deal, but the way you folks jumped right on it shows great customer care, and that is truly appreciated on my end.

mudsocks
02-20-2015, 17:02
UGQ go well above and beyond any reasonable expectation. Customer satisfaction is second to none.

cblank
02-20-2015, 19:45
These guys are 100% top notch in my book. They've been great to work with for my UQ & in trying to figure out my TQ decision. Would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!!!!!

sr1355
02-20-2015, 20:05
At least you didn't get a 850fill tag with 800fill in it. You'd never have known :) Glad to hear Paul is sorting it out.

NEVER FEAR!!! It's almost 100% impossible for that to happen, we have several checks in place to ensure the correct fill is used. Obviously the order sheet has the fill type purchased, the build sheet has the fill type indicated, the fill sheet has the fill type indicated, and we fill in batches of either HD800 or HD850 to keep the fills from overlapping quilt after quilt. I'm 100% confident it is a tagging issue as that would be a very easy oversight. Look at enough of those label and they all start to blur together.... :scared:

KFrameFan
02-28-2015, 20:20
Well everything worked out just fine. Paul and Missy had my quilt back out to me ASAP after confirming the issue (just tagging) and I feel loads better knowing for sure. And it looks like my flight jacket will be here by Monday, just wanted to say thanks again and I'll be back for my summer weight quilts shortly!!! ;)