PDA

View Full Version : HAMMECK STANDS READY TO GO!!!!!!

MomMeck
02-21-2015, 16:40
All pre-ordered stands and DIY kits are packed and ready for shipment on Monday.:thumbup:

It looked like Santa's workshop on Christmas Eve. Popmeck and Meckie assembling and packing stands. Meckelanglo filling out shipping labels and myself busy sewing. With the snow falling.

The sleigh (Chevy Avalanche) is loaded and will be be making it's deliveries to the local FedEx Shipping Center (full stands) and local U.S. post Office (DIY Kit) bright and early Monday morning.

mrcheviot
02-21-2015, 16:48
You Mecks are incredible, great work & much appreciated!

Philsweep
02-21-2015, 18:50
Just got my notice that it is shipping on Monday. Only one week turn around. I was ready to wait 3 to 4 weeks. Thanks for the great service.

gunner76
02-21-2015, 19:16
The Terminator says she wants one so I guess deciding what to get her for her birthday will be an easy choice this year.

EdLee
02-24-2015, 13:50
I just received my full stand today! It looks beautiful! I can't wait to set it up after work. Thank you so much!

Ed

Comet_Seeker
02-24-2015, 20:31
Gunner, I'll have one at umstead

gunner76
02-24-2015, 21:12
Gunner, I'll have one at umstead

I have seen them. The Mecks brought their prototype to the Hunger Hang last October and I got to take it for a test hang. Then the Mecks ( Mom and Dad ) had the Stand and the kit at the Florida Hang. And the Mecks had one at the Frosty Butt Hang in January.

For those who have not seen it, these are some nice stands and I like the way the complete stand can be broken down in sections about 44" long and transported in a small sedan, something you can not easily do with a turtle dog stand.

Maybe I can hang my Envy S from your stand :lol:

Tacoma96
02-24-2015, 21:55
I would like to see one of the stands in person. Cool.

EdLee
02-24-2015, 22:28
I set mine up tonight and hung for about an hour in the living room. I am very pleased. I think I will set it up in the backyard this weekend. It is simple to setup and takedown. I will post some pictures this weekend.