PDA

View Full Version : No SNIV + Warbonnet

ikemouser
09-13-2009, 15:11
What kind of attatchments do i need to use the nosniv as an Uq on a warbonnet blackbird, or will it attach roftb (right out of the box)?

east_stingray
09-13-2009, 15:18
I *think* the standard suspension will work, but from what I've heard, you get a better seal (think better weight/warmth efficiency) with the Yeti quilts since Brandon makes them specifically for the BB. Keep in mind that while I have a Yeti, I've never even seen any of the Jacks' quilts in person.

angrysparrow
09-13-2009, 15:28
The standard JRB Suspension works fine with BB's, as do all of the JRB quilts.

The BB is a straightforward gathered end hammock, so there's nothing mysterious about fitting quilts to it.

Cannibal
09-13-2009, 23:43
The BB is a straightforward gathered end hammock, so there's nothing mysterious about fitting quilts to it.
I find that chanting helps. :scared::D

lori
09-14-2009, 00:29
The standard JRB suspension works with a standard JRB quilt on a Blackbird. I put the prussiks on the line between the whipping and the tri-glides. Altho, I think my shock cords are losing stretch - had some cold spots despite repeated adjusting last couple times out. I guess using them every weekend for about six months will do that....

Canardly
09-14-2009, 00:30
I use two safety pins to fasten the top edge of the quilt to the hammock... one at the right side of the foot box and one at my left shoulder to make certain the NoSniv doesn't move down. The edge by my shoulder particularly seems to slip down when I move around some. This is, obviously, in addition to the normal cord suspension things.