PDA

View Full Version : BIAS Order

Flare057
03-19-2015, 20:53
I just ordered a BIAS, my first time with this company. Do they normally send a message that the hammock is shipped? I ordered and have only gotten a message from Paypal but nothing else. I sent them an email earlier this week but have heard nothing from them as of yet. Is this normal or should I be worried.

Corey

Gresh
03-19-2015, 21:03
Shane's generally pretty good about getting orders out the door, but it bears mention that he JUST had a baby about a week ago - he may be inundated with orders for diaper changes and late-night feedings.

tncamper
03-19-2015, 21:39
Corey, sorry for the delay. Gresh is correct, we had our third child (first biological) on 3/14. I thought I had emails everyone with orders, but I guess I overlooked you. I have several going out tomorrow, yours included and yes it is supposed to email you tracking. Also, it appears the "email us" button is still going to Brian (he's no longer with BIAS) I thought it was fixed, but I'll have yo look into it the weekend. (Between feedings and changes :)

Shane

JacobAllison
03-19-2015, 21:41
+1 on Gresh's comment. I received an email from him last week and he mentioned that he had a ton of orders he was trying to get out before the baby came in. Also, make sure you're emailing [email protected] for the best response time.

Edit: Woops, Shane beat me out by a minute! Haha.

Flare057
03-20-2015, 10:20
Well congratulations on your first biological baby that's awesome. Sorry I feel bad now. Thanks for all the othe replies

Corey

tncamper
03-20-2015, 13:55
I'd have checked in too, no need to feel bad. :)

Flare057
03-20-2015, 23:48
Thanks for understanding. Really looking forward to getting the hammock. This will be my second hammock I've ever had, and the first so to speak commercial one. I'm really excited. I think i have my wife convinced to give it a try too.

Corey

Flare057
03-25-2015, 21:56
Got my hammock, yeah. Thank you for getting it here as quickly as you did. Can't wait to use it now.

Corey