PDA

View Full Version : Pak-it-Light F.O.B.

CJPepa
04-17-2015, 21:28
Does anyone on here have any experience with this Hammock? I've been seriously looking at one and have contacted the owner of the company, Tony Kramer- I can't say enough positive about this guy! Always quick to respond and answer any questions and VERY helpful!

Anyway I'm just looking for someone with personal experience in the FOB. I currently sport a Clark NX250 with a Dutch Buckle suspension that I've modified to work, instead of those dreaded ropes!

I'm not into the UL aspect so weight isn't much of an issue. cold weather and wet weather hanging is though. No complaints with the Clark, but you can't have too many hammocks right?

Thanks for any input!

Oh! and I'm open to other suggestions as well for a good wet/cold weather set up- Tarp isn't really an issue as I have 3 or 4 already. I'm 6'1" 195 lbs and prefer an over-cover or sock configuration.

CJ

Crawldaddy
04-20-2015, 14:09
I dont want to disparage this product since I found the customer service very good, and I was liking the concept and did all I could to be comfortable in the FOB hammock. Im 6' and 190# and found way too much shoulder squeeze in it for me. It only takes a pad but might take an underquilt but I couldnt make it work myself. Sooo... my little wife has laid claim to it so all is good.