PDA

View Full Version : Vertex? Any body?

pgibson
10-04-2009, 14:02
So I have looked through all the specs, and info that clark has up on their site and the Vertex look interesting. Don't get me wrong I think the BB will always be my go to hammock. But if I can get my wife into packing more I think that a a double hammock would possibly be in my future. I am just not sure she would hang on her own, even set up close together. So has anybody gotten one, seen one, laid in one? Just curious. :)

Paul

beep
10-04-2009, 14:09
So I have looked through all the specs, and info that clark has up on their site and the Vertex look interesting. Don't get me wrong I think the BB will always be my go to hammock. But if I can get my wife into packing more I think that a a double hammock would possibly be in my future. I am just not sure she would hang on her own, even set up close together. So has anybody gotten one, seen one, laid in one? Just curious. :)

Paul

Paul, I'm in the same situation. My wife likes the "togetherness" of a tent for our joint outings and has little-to-no interest in hammocking. So, I'm also curious to hear from those with first-hand Vertex experience.

Wendigo
10-04-2009, 14:16
I do believe there is a forum member here that has one.

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7764

pgibson
10-04-2009, 14:32
See, thats what I get for not searching better. Thanks Wendigo. :)

Wendigo
10-04-2009, 14:33
See, thats what I get for not searching better. Thanks Wendigo. :)

you are very welcome.