PDA

View Full Version : Netty just arrived

ScooterB
06-27-2015, 20:02
My new Netty arrived today. Hung it up quickly tonight for a quick try and I absolutely love it. Can't wait to get some hanging nights in this thing. It's soooo much more comfortable than my SkeeterBeater Pro and the included Ridgeline was a wonderful surprise. I didn't realize that was included. Thanks Hammeck team for the quick turnaround and top quality product.

mmorton
06-27-2015, 20:42
You are going to love sleeping in it - I love mine! Congratulations!!

meckelangelo
06-27-2015, 21:13
My new Netty arrived today. Hung it up quickly tonight for a quick try and I absolutely love it. Can't wait to get some hanging nights in this thing. It's soooo much more comfortable than my SkeeterBeater Pro and the included Ridgeline was a wonderful surprise. I didn't realize that was included. Thanks Hammeck team for the quick turnaround and top quality product.

Glad to hear it, enjoy!

The ridgeline is actually a necessity. The bugnet requires that the hammock remains consistently taut with each hang. If the ridgeline does not keep the hammock from being stretch out too much, the bugnet will likely be damaged. It's an added bonus, though, because you get to hang things from it!

You're very welcome, and thank you for your business! Have a great weekend!

Sethrotull
06-27-2015, 21:50
Congrats. What material? Pics? Nettys are great.

ScooterB
06-29-2015, 21:15
Congrats. What material? Pics? Nettys are great.

NylonD 1.6 - Burnt Orange

meckelangelo
06-29-2015, 21:38
NylonD 1.6 - Burnt Orange

Nice pic! Thanks for sharing!

Sethrotull
06-30-2015, 00:53
Love that color.

ScooterB
06-30-2015, 06:57
Love that color.

I spent two days going back and forth on the color. Should I try to blend into the woods or stand out. I chose to stand out and Hammeck team nailed it. I love this color and totally pleased with the look.

mmorton
06-30-2015, 07:08
That is an awesome looking Netty! I love that color.

ccolclou
06-30-2015, 07:47
I'm amazed at the number of camoflauge-ish hammocks here. Nothing wrong with that if you like them. I prefer the bright colors, and I figure it will most always be covered by underquilts, tarps, etc so only person who will be seeing the color is me anyway!

Mtngeronimo
09-07-2015, 16:43
My post would have a similar title so I'll post here and give it a bump as my new Netty arrived!

Great quality and such a nice lay to it. I hope to take it out soon and be able to post a review.
David provided exceptional customer service with communication and getting this delivered as promised.

Considering the price, service, and quality this hammock has outstanding value.

Thank you Hammeck.