PDA

View Full Version : Website Update

meckelangelo
07-21-2015, 21:54
Our website (www.hammeck.com (http://www.hammeck.com)) has undergone some maintenance, and should be operating normally at this time. You may notice a few tweaks, but in general, navigation should have remained unchanged. If you encounter any issues, please let us know ([email protected]).

Most of the changes were to resolve known issues when accessing our website from Firefox. Those should all be resolved. Additionally, mobile access should have a slightly improved experience.

Thanks!
David

doogie
07-24-2015, 12:56
Looks good, the only issue that I could find is that on your fabric page, the links at the top of the page take you 2 lines too far into the page and you have to scroll back up a little to read from the start of the selected fabric.

meckelangelo
07-24-2015, 16:53
Looks good, the only issue that I could find is that on your fabric page, the links at the top of the page take you 2 lines too far into the page and you have to scroll back up a little to read from the start of the selected fabric.

Hmm, that's odd. You are correct. My anchors are set to the titles of the fabrics, so that doesn't make much sense. I synthetically placed the anchors higher, which seems to have corrected it. Can you try again and let me know if it is improved?

Thanks!

cap624
07-24-2015, 17:14
Can you try again and let me know if it is improved?

Looks good now for me on Firefox 39; IE 9, however, doesn't show much on the Store page (just the Lead Time link and the FB/Twitter/email icons). I don't know if this also happened before you recently changed the anchor placement - I rarely use IE.

doogie
07-25-2015, 10:11
Hmm, that's odd. You are correct. My anchors are set to the titles of the fabrics, so that doesn't make much sense. I synthetically placed the anchors higher, which seems to have corrected it. Can you try again and let me know if it is improved?

Thanks!

Looks good now (in chrome) I'm a software tester and old school developer. I can tell you why you needed to set them higher - it is due to you forcing the navigation to be visible. Your initial anchor was correct, but your always displayed navigation was covering the first two lines.