PDA

View Full Version : How's my lie angle?

dudeman_atl
08-03-2015, 17:28
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/03/bcada20138236527bf89dbed186dcdc8.jpg

View from the hh this weekend.

Razorkeen
08-04-2015, 10:26
That's a very nice view. I'm already shuddering at the thought of patching a hole from a hook after I got the bright idea to try fishing from the hammock.

Rekoob
08-04-2015, 11:26
Nice picture.

@Razorkeen - Now that's something I would try too. BTW, I used to own a house on 22nd Ave.

Razorkeen
08-07-2015, 13:44
Nice picture.

@Razorkeen - Now that's something I would try too. BTW, I used to own a house on 22nd Ave.

I'm about a stones throw from there myself. Any suggestions on worthwhile places to wade fish? I primarily fly fish now and haven't been able to locate any good spots since I moved here in Deceber. Hooked into a largemouth and 10-12 bluegill down on the Du Page west branch this past Wednesday. But would definitely like to find somewhere for better bass fishing (especially smallies.)

Rekoob
08-10-2015, 21:28
I'm about a stones throw from there myself. Any suggestions on worthwhile places to wade fish? I primarily fly fish now and haven't been able to locate any good spots since I moved here in Deceber. Hooked into a largemouth and 10-12 bluegill down on the Du Page west branch this past Wednesday. But would definitely like to find somewhere for better bass fishing (especially smallies.)
Hit up the Root river in Racine. I think you will love that. Either below the fish hatchery or farther up stream. I will see if i can get you a marked up map. Also try Bong recreation area, the small lake there used to be killer for just about anything. Both places are pretty close to you.