PDA

View Full Version : Zippers! RBTR

Eidson
08-24-2015, 12:56
Just noticed on Ripstop by the Roll's "new" product page, that zippers are available! Happened to come across it on my daily check of the page.
I've been hoping that you would start carrying these to become even more of a one stop shop. Looks like you'll be picking up another order from me soon.

The new product page is awesome and I'm glad to see you continually expanding your product lines. Zippers were much needed.

Keep up the great work my friend.

ripstopbytheroll
08-24-2015, 14:40
Just noticed on Ripstop by the Roll's "new" product page, that zippers are available! Happened to come across it on my daily check of the page.
I've been hoping that you would start carrying these to become even more of a one stop shop. Looks like you'll be picking up another order from me soon.

The new product page is awesome and I'm glad to see you continually expanding your product lines. Zippers were much needed.

Keep up the great work my friend.

No problem I'm glad to finally have them too. First thing we have on tap are some new kits that need the zippers.

I've actually had everything for a few weeks but wanted to wait till we were setup in the new shop. There are more goodies coming btw.

jn35646
08-24-2015, 15:05
Excellent! I was thinking this weekend...I should email Kyle and suggest he get some zippers...
"That's telekinesis Kyle!"

Eidson
08-24-2015, 15:15
No problem I'm glad to finally have them too. First thing we have on tap are some new kits that need the zippers.

I've actually had everything for a few weeks but wanted to wait till we were setup in the new shop. There are more goodies coming btw.

Ooh, more goodies! Are you trying to get me killed with the wife? :lol: Will have to hold off just a bit to see what you have coming.

^Great quote/reference!

chefkeith
08-30-2015, 17:49
When are you going to have the double pull sliders?

joe_guilbeau
08-30-2015, 19:19
Geeze, and I just sent my MSR Twin Brothers off to Rainy Pass Repair to have an additional door added with additional zipper and slider...

ripstopbytheroll
08-31-2015, 17:24
When are you going to have the double pull sliders?

I'm hoping they'll be in sometime this week.

chefkeith
08-31-2015, 17:25
I'm hoping they'll be in sometime this week.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country Roads
09-01-2015, 09:11
Excellent! I was thinking this weekend...I should email Kyle and suggest he get some zippers...

That is too funny. I did email him about 2 weeks ago. Was SO happy to hear about those zippers! Thanks Kyle for the super fast reply to that email. Now just waiting for payday!

chefkeith
09-10-2015, 13:36
Awaiting the sliders with bated breath!

awilhelm13
09-15-2015, 15:42
any update on those #3 double pull sliders..?

ripstopbytheroll
09-15-2015, 18:12
any update on those #3 double pull sliders..?

Should get an update tomorrow.