PDA

View Full Version : UQP

Zilla
08-27-2015, 13:47
I'm sure it's been said a thousand times over but today i recieved a new uqp that i needed for my wife's set up and it is a very nice, well built uqp.
Donna does excellent work and has a great eye for detail.
She also goes the extra mile in the customer service area,, she noticed i picked -non breatable- fabric for my uqp and sent me a pm to make sure that was what i intended as she had condensation worries.
When i did not reply to the pm (some how i missed it ) And it was time for her to build it she called me at home to double check that i was sure about the fabric.
She was right and what i really needed was breatable fabric,,, she saved me future condensation issues for sure.
2QZQ is a perfect example of a top notch quality cottage vendor who will always get my buisness when i need something in her specialty service's..:thumbup:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

oldpappy
08-27-2015, 14:24
I'm sure it's been said a thousand times over but today i recieved a new uqp that i needed for my wife's set up and it is a very nice, well built uqp.
Donna does excellent work and has a great eye for detail.
She also goes the extra mile in the customer service area,, she noticed i picked -non breatable- fabric for my uqp and sent me a pm to make sure that was what i intended as she had condensation worries.
When i did not reply to the pm (some how i missed it ) And it was time for her to build it she called me at home to double check that i was sure about the fabric.
She was right and what i really needed was breatable fabric,,, she saved me future condensation issues for sure.
2QZQ is a perfect example of a top notch quality cottage vendor who will always get my buisness when i need something in her specialty service's..:thumbup:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I agree, 2QZQ is great to do business with.