PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Atlantic Hammock Hanger's Group Hangout

ShakeyLeggs
05-19-2007, 12:22
Ok since Trail Days is going on I am going to let the poll for the month up till this following weekend. But from what I am seeing there it looks like it is headed in the direction of July. Once we get that finalized we can pin down the dates.

Since it looks like it may be July I think it would be best if we try to pin down a location. So I am posting a poll on location. From what i am reading on the original post it seems that Pine grove furnace is the hot spot but lets see what everyone thinks.

If I did not put up a location that you prefer post it here and we can then discuss if it is an option.

Also as I do not know Maryland and Northern Virgina that well I just put the states up. If you pick either of them suggest a location as well please.

Bug-Bait
05-19-2007, 13:26
Ok since Trail Days is going on I am going to let the poll for the month up till this following weekend. But from what I am seeing there it looks like it is headed in the direction of July. Once we get that finalized we can pin down the dates.

Since it looks like it may be July I think it would be best if we try to pin down a location. So I am posting a poll on location. From what i am reading on the original post it seems that Pine grove furnace is the hot spot but lets see what everyone thinks.

If I did not put up a location that you prefer post it here and we can then discuss if it is an option.

Also as I do not know Maryland and Northern Virgina that well I just put the states up. If you pick either of them suggest a location as well please.

Uhh, Shakey...why don't you wait until Redtail and I finish doing our research. We would be happy to include you in the planning since you seem to be so gung ho.
We are trying to make this get together easy for the folks in the Mid Atlantic area which is why we are starting to look in MD which is between VA, WVA and PA.
Best,
Michael
qpens

ShakeyLeggs
05-19-2007, 17:38
Uhh, Shakey...why don't you wait until Redtail and I finish doing our research. We would be happy to include you in the planning since you seem to be so gung ho.
We are trying to make this get together easy for the folks in the Mid Atlantic area which is why we are starting to look in MD which is between VA, WVA and PA.
Best,
Michael
qpens
I didn't know you were looking into this. Sorry. :)