PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service

daneaustin3
10-07-2015, 15:00
I've ordered from RSBTR several times and today's order was no exception to Kyle's great customer service. Placed my order at 10:18am and received an order has shipped notice at 3:16pm. It wasn't a one or two piece order either. I ordered enough stuff to make a hammock and two quilts. I couldn't ask for better or faster service.

Thanks again for such great service Kyle!!

calpal
10-07-2015, 15:27
I have had similar experiences. Also have all the product quality you could ask for to back it up. Straight A's across the board.

Eidson
10-07-2015, 16:07
Couldn't agree more. Kyle and company have built a top notch business and their customer service stands out, even among any non-hammock related company.

Mike7540
10-07-2015, 16:15
+1 on great customer service. I've placed several orders with them, and everything has been top quality. Ripstop by the Roll gets all my business when it comes to DIY projects!

Scraprider7
10-07-2015, 20:06
+1more! Always had great experiences dealing with RSBTR. Thanks for helping fuel my obsession Kyle!

jaye_p
10-08-2015, 14:06
And another +1! I've only ever had fantastic experiences with RSBTR. High-quality fabrics, lightning-fast shipping, and great customer service. They're my go-to for myog materials & supplies. And the selection...! (drools a bit onto keyboard).

Zilla
10-08-2015, 16:17
Kyle is turning out to be another suerstar vender just like the other ones we are used to around here!.
Great products at great price's along with outstanding customer service!!
He fits right in.

ripstopbytheroll
10-19-2015, 13:41
Thanks everyone I appreciate the compliments. It's nice to get feedback and know the changes we've made are resulting in a better experience for you.

I'll admit, there have been some bumps along the way, but we're in a really good spot now. We have our own shop and more importantly a team running the floor that gets it. I think we're poised to do some great things for the outdoor community here :).

Thanks for all the support as always!