PDA

View Full Version : FT: JRB Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock (BMBH)

dangerous
10-17-2015, 05:15
I have a Deluxe BMBH for trade. Great hammock, but need other gear. I"m looking for gathered ends w/bugnet, tarps or quilts. Let me know what you've got to trade.117825

SemoBushman
10-18-2015, 20:31
I have a like new Hennessy Expedition Asym Classic if your interested

dangerous
10-18-2015, 23:10
I'm interested, does it still have the original tarp or any accessories with it?

SemoBushman
10-19-2015, 19:41
Yes it is in original form with stock suspension, rain fly (tarp), snake skins, and tree straps all in original stuff sack.

SemoBushman
10-19-2015, 20:34
Here's a few pics of my Hennessy it's in like new condition, never been slept in or in the woods.

Banjoman
10-20-2015, 14:19
I have a Deluxe BMBH for trade. Great hammock, but need other gear. I"m looking for gathered ends w/bugnet, tarps or quilts. Let me know what you've got to trade.117825

I'd be interested in trading my safari deluxe. I have had it posted in the for sale section for a week or two. Here is a link to some pics of it: https://goo.gl/photos/WbmDHJEzFMsv6nEn9

dangerous
10-20-2015, 15:49
I'd be interested in trading my safari deluxe. I have had it posted in the for sale section for a week or two. Here is a link to some pics of it: https://goo.gl/photos/WbmDHJEzFMsv6nEn9
Does your hammock come with a tarp or any other items not shown in your pictures?

Banjoman
10-20-2015, 15:54
Does your hammock come with a tarp or any other items not shown in your pictures?

Here is an excerpt of my for sale post:

It is several (not sure how many) years old but in great shape. No snags, tears, etc. The only thing that is a little worn is that the velcro of the bottom entry is not quite as strong as when new (IMO, this is actually a good thing). It has a 2QZQ zipper mod #2, and whoopie slings (red=head, black=foot). Does NOT include tree huggers or tarp. I am asking $150 (paypal) shipped in continental US, including the snakeskins (they are basically new condition).

Would you please supply some more info regarding your bmbh? (how old, what is included, mods, etc.)

Thanks!

Banjoman
10-20-2015, 15:58
I could throw in a HH asym tarp, but it is not designed for the safari deluxe. It came with my HH expedition. This tarp is in great shape. No pics of it though.

dangerous
10-20-2015, 16:06
I could throw in a HH asym tarp, but it is not designed for the safari deluxe. It came with my HH expedition. This tarp is in great shape. No pics of it though.

I appreciate your offer, but I think the Safari Deluxe is a little to big/heavy for my son, I'll pass.

Banjoman
10-20-2015, 16:22
No problem. Good luck.

kbajg
10-20-2015, 20:43
I have a DD frontline hammock olive green with mosquito netting.
No rips or tears, non smoker no pet odors. Used about a dozen times or so.
Switched to bridge hammocks & haven't used it for a few years.
The stock webbing was awful/stretchy so replaced with whoopies.

dangerous
10-21-2015, 01:08
I have a DD frontline hammock olive green with mosquito netting.
No rips or tears, non smoker no pet odors. Used about a dozen times or so.
Switched to bridge hammocks & haven't used it for a few years.
The stock webbing was awful/stretchy so replaced with whoopies.

Thanks for the offer but i'll pass, cool hammock though.

kbajg
10-21-2015, 11:41
Thanks for the offer but i'll pass, cool hammock though.

No problem I was going to sweeten the deal with there DD 3M x 3M tarp. But if your going to pass LOL.

dangerous
10-21-2015, 19:27
No problem I was going to sweeten the deal with there DD 3M x 3M tarp. But if your going to pass LOL.

that could change my mind, do you have pics of your offer?

kbajg
10-22-2015, 18:35
I' m heading out to the FL>1st (hopefully Annual) Jabba the Hang>Alexander Springs Recreation Area>Oct. 23-25, 2015 as soon as I return I will post some pics. If I can figure out how to do it lol.
I will take the items to the camp out somebody there aught to know how to post em.

dangerous
10-31-2015, 03:29
Well it's taken awhile to get my son to decide on the trade offers, but after plenty of online research he has chosen to go with the Expedition asym from Semobushman. PM sent

SemoBushman
10-31-2015, 18:33
PM returned

dkurfiss
10-31-2015, 19:16
Folks,
If you are just exchanging address and such via PM, please let me know so I can close this thread. If you are making deals, you must make those in this open thread per the rules of the FT section of the market place.

4. All discussion about trades are to be had in the individual For Trade thread. No PM discussion about trade offers please. By keeping the trade offers in the open forum, there can be no dispute.

SemoBushman
10-31-2015, 19:59
Folks,
If you are just exchanging address and such via PM, please let me know so I can close this thread. If you are making deals, you must make those in this open thread per the rules of the FT section of the market place.

4. All discussion about trades are to be had in the individual For Trade thread. No PM discussion about trade offers please. By keeping the trade offers in the open forum, there can be no dispute.

PM are for exchanging addresses, the trade discussion was in the open forum, thx.