PDA

View Full Version : DD underblanket on Hennessey hammock

Scaryfeet
10-21-2015, 06:36
Hi everyone,

I just got my shiny new hennessey hammock delivered! Can't wait to try it out. The thing is, for my DD underblanket I usually attach the bungees w/ carabiners to the tarp ridgeline, otherwise it keeps slipping out of position. The hennessey obviously has a bug net over the ridgeline, and then the tarp above without using a ridgeline. Any ideas on a secure way to attach the bungees to stop the underblanket slipping around?

Pingu
10-28-2015, 13:55
Hi everyone,

I just got my shiny new hennessey hammock delivered! Can't wait to try it out. The thing is, for my DD underblanket I usually attach the bungees w/ carabiners to the tarp ridgeline, otherwise it keeps slipping out of position. The hennessey obviously has a bug net over the ridgeline, and then the tarp above without using a ridgeline. Any ideas on a secure way to attach the bungees to stop the underblanket slipping around?

I was thinking the same thing as you and had a look on this thread. Seems to be fine from others reports..

https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php/47698-DD-UQ-on-a-Hennessey

In terms of hanging it maybe Pm some of the guys that responded back then?

Scaryfeet
11-08-2015, 12:19
Thanks for the reply and link, Pingu. I will try reviving that old thread maybe.