PDA

View Full Version : Sent in my HH today

nyanderson
11-06-2009, 13:58
After deciding that the HH bottom entry method isn't for me - and seeing all the glowing reports here about Tim and Donna - I've sent my Explorer off today for a #3 mod.

I have to say that so far the customer service is beyond exceptional. My e-mails were answered within hours! I only wish every business I deal were anywhere near this good! I can't wait to just unzip the bugnet on my HH and relax! Should help with the slight feeling of claustrophobia I've felt too...

Randy
11-06-2009, 14:12
I have to agree, communication with a customer is a big part of customer service,,,, Mine is due back any day now,,,, and the customer service has been exceptional !!!!!

Randy

swampfox
11-06-2009, 20:12
You will not be disappointed.
The only question you will have is...
Why did I wait so long?
Enjoy!

nyanderson
11-12-2009, 11:47
You will not be disappointed.
The only question you will have is...
Why did I wait so long?
Enjoy!

Swampfox is so right...

The UPS man brought me my hammock today. The guys in the office think I'm weird, but I just had to open the box and have a look - the mod is flawless! I couldn't be happier with the quality of your work and the customer service. All my emails were answered within hours, and ZQ very kindly accommodated my request for a quick turn-around. Did I mention the workmanship is flawless? I know a few guys who will probably be sending in their hammocks for a mod when they see mine.

I'd like to thank Tim and Donna for the excellent servcie they provide. It was truly a pleasure doing business with them - I highly recommend them.