PDA

View Full Version : New Manufacturers

txulrich
05-23-2007, 10:36
I would like to request that JRB and Warbonnet be added to the hammock manufacturers section.

attroll
05-23-2007, 12:35
I would like to request that JRB and Warbonnet be added to the hammock manufacturers section.
I think we should wait to add them until they come out into production. JRB told me that they still have a few things to iron out with the company manufacturing their hammock. Warbonnet is waiting to hear from his lawyer. Once they have everything all cleared up and let me know then we will add them.

txulrich
05-23-2007, 12:37
Kewl. Sounds like a plan.

mandorak
06-19-2007, 21:31
Hello

We love your forum , and as the original hammock parachute manufacturer since 1998 ,we would like to participate and to be list in your forum .

We are based in Indonesia ( Bali ) , and we export mainly to Europe , Australia and japan , but we would like to start the American market where a lot trader are selling a copy of our hammock , using the same parachute silk .

Could you help us to be registed in the hammock manufacturer list .

You could have a look at our web site : www.ticketothemoon.com
where you will have more detail about us , the tribe and our products ...

Thank you in advance

Enjoy Hammocking

Charly Descotis

Founder of Ticketothemoon

FanaticFringer
06-19-2007, 22:13
Hello

We love your forum , and as the original hammock parachute manufacturer since 1998 ,we would like to participate and to be list in your forum .

We are based in Indonesia ( Bali ) , and we export mainly to Europe , Australia and japan , but we would like to start the American market where a lot trader are selling a copy of our hammock , using the same parachute silk .

Thank you in advance

Enjoy Hammocking

Charly Descotis

Welcome to the site mandorak,

That pocket frisbee looks interesting. How well does it fly?
I like the size of your bugnet although it is a little heavy at 17 oz.
How does it work, zipper, velcro?

headchange4u
06-20-2007, 08:02
Welcome mandorak.

You got a nice looking site and nice looking hammocks. Good price also. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Cannibal
06-20-2007, 08:08
A hammock for 3? Sounds like a party to me! Welcome to the group.

rptinker
06-20-2007, 19:19
Hello

Thank you in advance

Enjoy Hammocking

Charly Descotis

Welcome to the Forum Mandorak!:)
I saw a picture in your website showing a hammock enclosed in a white mosquito net http://www.ticketothemoon.com/VIRTUALSHOP/mosquito-net.asp and it looked functional. I am also interested on the tarp with a stuffsack hanging over the tarp edge. Is it one of your product? If so, how much? Specifications?

If you are based on Bali, how much is the shipping cost of your product to the Philippine?