PDA

View Full Version : Multi-Buckles now available - $4.50 /pair

ripstopbytheroll
11-08-2015, 22:07
I'm excited to now be offering 1" Multi-Buckle aluminum hardware. While most hardware solutions are single-function, the Multi-Buckle is one design with multiple uses - tree strap clip, toggle replacement, tri-glide, detachable suspension, and probably some others I'm missing.

-> http://ripstopbytheroll.com/products/1-multi-buckle

The best part IMO is that you can experiment with different suspension rigs without buying new hardware. When you get tired of one, switch to another and keep your wallet closed. There are plenty of other things to spend your money on, I promise :).

I'm starting these out at the obviously ridiculous price of $4.50 /pair. These won't EVER be priced this low again, so act fast unless you want to pay full price (which is still pretty reasonable).

NOTE: In the interest of full disclosure, there is a method to my madness. With the permission of Dream Hammock, I have modified the original MULTI-BUCKLE design and need to move these out before bringing in the new. Right now the new design is top secret, so no hints. But suffice to say, it should shake things up.

Lastly, I want to thank Dream Hammock (http://www.dream-hammock.com/index.html) for allowing me to sell their innovative design and TATO gear (http://www.tatogear.com/) for manufacturing a high-quality end product. Have a good night everyone.

THANK YOU

bananachunks
11-08-2015, 22:45
I love my Dream Multibuckles - can't wait to see what's ahead.

11-09-2015, 00:13
Just ordered me a set to replace my toggles and now I've got a set of toggles for my loner rig. Thanks for the free spool of thread too.

hk2001
11-09-2015, 07:30
I've swapped my 2 main hammocks to multibuckles. I love how multipurpose they are.

Chigger
11-09-2015, 12:28
5 sets for me, family, and friends. Friends if any are left. Can't wait for the new and better. Old4Hats and Georgia Girl have made a new RSBTR tarp for me so I am trying to get a road trip in my plans.

ripstopbytheroll
11-09-2015, 17:11
5 sets for me, family, and friends. Friends if any are left. Can't wait for the new and better. Old4Hats and Georgia Girl have made a new RSBTR tarp for me so I am trying to get a road trip in my plans.

Thanks Chigger. Congrats on the new tarp too.

ripstopbytheroll
11-09-2015, 17:11
Just ordered me a set to replace my toggles and now I've got a set of toggles for my loner rig. Thanks for the free spool of thread too.

No problem thanks for the order.

Yojimbo
11-09-2015, 21:01
I've been meaning to get some of these. This just pushed me to get it done.

Calait
11-09-2015, 21:08
New to Hammocks, what do I need to hang from a tree without causing much damage??? OOPS for the zealot tree hugger, I am cutting the **** thing down ::boggle: may even burn it :)

Seriously I need to know what strapping I need to hang from a tree without damage

Intimidator
11-09-2015, 21:36
I am excited to see the innovation!!!

Eidson
11-09-2015, 22:29
Looking forward to the new design for sure, but still picked up a few pairs today. Love my current pair and couldn't resist a few more at this price.

Zilla
11-10-2015, 13:53
I'm pretty sure i was the first one to order some of these when Papa Smurf came out with them on his site but for less than half price i could not resist ordering a few more today from you, love these little buckles, very handy.
Thanks for the discounted price as well as for the free spool of thread.
Keep up the great deals and new products Kyle.!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

dink712
11-10-2015, 21:12
Of course I had to order a couple pair along with more silnylon for yet another UQ...thanks for the free thread too!!

Calait
11-10-2015, 22:10
Love pissing off the tree hugers.....but need accurate information, I know trees can be damaged by hanging things on them. Logging chains are not the way to go, neither is sleeping on the ground. What is the best way to hang a hammock while hiking in the bush??

In my thinking 550 Para-cord is not the proper thing to tie around a tree or two and lay on a piece of cloth strung between, this may well severely harm if not kill the tree. My goal is enjoy the wild as much as safely possible, but manage GOD's belongings as much as possible.

11-10-2015, 22:19
Love pissing off the tree hugers.....but need accurate information, I know trees can be damaged by hanging things on them. Logging chains are not the way to go, neither is sleeping on the ground. What is the best way to hang a hammock while hiking in the bush??

In my thinking 550 Para-cord is not the proper thing to tie around a tree or two and lay on a piece of cloth strung between, this may well severely harm if not kill the tree. My goal is enjoy the wild as much as safely possible, but manage GOD's belongings as much as possible.

You need tree straps.... They're usually 1 inch webbing strap. Check out our vendors a few of them sell suspension straps on their websites. Or go to your local hardware store and buy a set of ratchet straps and cut off the ratchets/hooks.

GoatHanger
12-02-2015, 07:45
NOTE: In the interest of full disclosure, there is a method to my madness. With the permission of Dream Hammock, I have modified the original MULTI-BUCKLE design and need to move these out before bringing in the new. Right now the new design is top secret, so no hints. But suffice to say, it should shake things up.
Any news on when these will be available? Looking forward to seeing what's cooking.

ripstopbytheroll
12-02-2015, 16:28
Any news on when these will be available? Looking forward to seeing what's cooking.

Still tweaking, but close....

GoatHanger
12-02-2015, 16:48
Great to hear, thank you!

Ratdog
12-02-2015, 19:16
HAH went to buy a few just for grins and sold out. :scared: :laugh:

Hanging in there, looking forward to Version 2!

daneaustin3
12-02-2015, 19:26
2 weeks?

rmrozanski
12-02-2015, 20:01
I'm excited to now be offering 1" Multi-Buckle aluminum hardware. While most hardware solutions are single-function, the Multi-Buckle is one design with multiple uses - tree strap clip, toggle replacement, tri-glide, detachable suspension, and probably some others I'm missing.

The best part IMO is that you can experiment with different suspension rigs without buying new hardware. When you get tired of one, switch to another and keep your wallet closed. There are plenty of other things to spend your money on, I promise :).

I'm starting these out at the obviously ridiculous price of $4.50 /pair. These won't EVER be priced this low again, so act fast unless you want to pay full price (which is still pretty reasonable).

Lastly, I want to thank Dream Hammock (http://www.dream-hammock.com/index.html) for allowing me to sell their innovative design and TATO gear (http://www.tatogear.com/) for manufacturing a high-quality end product. Have a good night everyone.

THANK YOU

rmrozanski
12-02-2015, 20:04
These buckles look great. I will watch for the new ones and order them to change the suspension system on my 3 hammocks using these.

pinballwizard
12-02-2015, 21:04
HAH went to buy a few just for grins and sold out. :scared: :laugh:

Hanging in there, looking forward to Version 2!

yup, meant to buy these before. Got sidetracked and forgot. You posted on here, bringing the thread to the top. Reminded me to get them. Went to RSBTR, and also saw these are sold out. Thanks for getting my hopes up and crushing my spirits, Pete

Ratdog
12-02-2015, 23:24
yup, meant to buy these before. Got sidetracked and forgot. You posted on here, bringing the thread to the top. Reminded me to get them. Went to RSBTR, and also saw these are sold out. Thanks for getting my hopes up and crushing my spirits, Pete

Ha! I feel ya, but hey buck up, here's hoping the new version is out before it's time to light the last candle. ;)

paulw
12-03-2015, 18:43

I think I got the last 2 sets ,dam Canadian's strike again :)

TominMN
12-04-2015, 11:20

We're waiting...

pinballwizard
12-05-2015, 05:23
I think I got the last 2 sets ,dam Canadian's strike again :)

It's always the threat from the north! Sometimes I think we are focused on that wall from the wrong direction. Doesn't this country see it's the north that keeps coming in and stealing our camping goods and accessories?!... Trying to rub off their good natured attitudes and humor on us! SouthPark has been warning us for years

ripstopbytheroll
12-05-2015, 14:02
We're waiting...

Unfortunately, this week was not the best for new product development. Hoping for more time this coming week.

TominMN
12-05-2015, 17:10
Unfortunately, this week was not the best for new product development. Hoping for more time this coming week.

The suspens(ion) is killing us...:rolleyes:

TominMN
12-11-2015, 14:58

Maybe next week?

ripstopbytheroll
12-13-2015, 21:44
Maybe next week?

Everything is ready to go. Sadly we are stuck in the production queue awaiting more parts to be cut. I am working on securing multiple vendors to run these so this doesn't happen again.

If anyone knows a machine shop reasonably close that does good work, let me know.

TominMN
12-13-2015, 22:21
Can we have a peek?

hungh13
12-28-2015, 20:44
any news on when this is available to order?

Chigger
01-15-2016, 14:59

THANK YOU

Any chance these will be available again. They are great. I can now hang with a strap without loops. A very good item to keep for unseen problems or as a part of normal setup.

TominMN
01-15-2016, 16:22
Any chance these will be available again. They are great. I can now hang with a strap without loops. A very good item to keep for unseen problems or as a part of normal setup.

This is actually a Dream Hammock item. Randy carries them.

Kyle has promised a new design. Just hasn't quite gotten there yet. That's why they're out of stock.

epwilson2
01-27-2016, 14:50

THANK YOU

Any word on when these will be available?

Intimidator
01-27-2016, 14:58

+1 on this

ripstopbytheroll
01-27-2016, 15:44

Still working on it. We just have several big things happening all at once to be honest. Very busy, but excited for all the announcements to come.

ripstopbytheroll
02-28-2016, 21:05
Can we have a peek?

Here is a peek :).

Eidson
02-28-2016, 21:08

Sweet! Looking forward to these. Loved the originals.

You want to go ahead and two pair of those olive ones to my cart. I'm ready for them. :lol:

TominMN
02-29-2016, 07:58

Thanks for that! Also looking forward...

punkisdead
02-29-2016, 11:04
Eagerly awaiting them to come back in stock.

hungh13
02-29-2016, 21:43
been waiting for these like forever. Want to get myself a couple pair and some fabric for tarp before the spring time.

ripstopbytheroll
03-10-2016, 11:02
Eagerly awaiting them to come back in stock.

The wait is almost over...

And this pic doesn't even show the coolest part.

TFC Rick
03-10-2016, 11:06
Would these be available for order and delivery for my trip next weekend (19th)?

ripstopbytheroll
03-10-2016, 11:14
Would these be available for order and delivery for my trip next weekend (19th)?

Yes. I am pushing hard to get everything done as I'll be out of the country next week. Expect hammock pics from Ecuador.

Caminante
03-10-2016, 16:31
Yes. I am pushing hard to get everything done as I'll be out of the country next week. Expect hammock pics from Ecuador.

Awesome. My MIL is from Guayllabamba, just outside of Quito. I've been there a few times and had a blast. Enjoy.

geneaut
03-11-2016, 13:55

Enjoy your trip!

I assume the shop will keep running while you are gone ?