PDA

View Full Version : New New River Kaq Here!!

eflat7
11-07-2009, 17:16
I haven't tested or set it up yet but I have went over it with a fine tooth comb. I must say this is a better than professional piece of equipment! I am testing it next weekend! I seriously appreciate it. I am not kidding, this is nicer than alot the big manufacturers equipment I own. I am very pleased and I am highly recommending it!

pgibson
11-07-2009, 17:29
I haven't tested or set it up yet but I have went over it with a fine tooth comb. I must say this is a better than professional piece of equipment! I am testing it next weekend! I seriously appreciate it. I am not kidding, this is nicer than alot the big manufacturers equipment I own. I am very pleased and I am highly recommending it!

:D

Paul

srestrepo
11-07-2009, 18:06
nice to know. we all need to support our cottage gear manufacturers!

gRaFFiX
11-07-2009, 18:23
Yes I have my eyes fixed on the NR for the future, and I must say that the website looks great too. Good job Paul!

pgibson
11-07-2009, 19:22
Hey guys really glad to here you like the quilt Bhancock, Glad it go to you in good shape. We have some new gear coming out this week so check back on the site in the next couple days to see what we get next, Good stuff for hangers and gear junkies alike.

Paul

bigbamaguy
11-07-2009, 21:03
Paul:
You have got to stop with the gear additions,I cannot believe I just said that, I am running out of money to quickly......I owe you a report on the NR TQ that I have and still want one more night in it before I give a full report. It will be coming after next weekend. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

oldgringo
11-08-2009, 14:59
Sew! Sew! Sew!:laugh: