PDA

View Full Version : supply order

slowhike
05-23-2007, 19:32
i'm wanting to order a few odd & ends from quest outfitters for up coming hammock projects & wondered if anyone going to hot springs in june wanted to order anything.
i'm not really sure how much it would save. i haven't ordered anything from them.
i plan to get mini mini toggles (cord locks)
mitten hooks
belt keepers

i should have saved a link but you can find the quest link on jeff's home page.

also i plan to order 3 long handled spoons from BPL.com (ncpatric, another friend & myself) so if you need a spoon... let me know soon.
i hope to order tonight or tomorrow.

NCPatrick
05-23-2007, 21:12
i'm wanting to order a few odd & ends from quest outfitters for up coming hammock projects & wondered if anyone going to hot springs in june wanted to order anything.
i'm not really sure how much it would save. i haven't ordered anything from them.
i plan to get mini mini toggles (cord locks)
mitten hooks
belt keepers

i should have saved a link but you can find the quest link on jeff's home page.

also i plan to order 3 long handled spoons from BPL.com (ncpatric, another friend & myself) so if you need a spoon... let me know soon.
i hope to order tonight or tomorrow.

Hi Tim, I've ordered some Noseuum from them with good results. I'll work out some other things to order tomorrow. Thanks for doing this!

slowhike
05-23-2007, 21:35
Hi Tim, I've ordered some Noseuum from them with good results. I'll work out some other things to order tomorrow. Thanks for doing this!

i plan to order tomorrow afternoon some time after getting home from work. maybe 3 or 4. just let me know.

NCPatrick
05-24-2007, 06:32
Whew! That puts the pressure on. I gotta come up with an order, PRONTO. :D