PDA

View Full Version : Yay fo embelopes!

trigger hurt
11-16-2009, 17:20
I lubs embelopes!

My straps and wee pillow arrived today. Excellent quality, guys.

Looking at the stitching on the stuff sack for the pillow itself, I can tell you care. That's why I love cottage industry folks. Their reputations ride on every item the sell and the quality reflects it.

I don't think I need a stuff sack for my pillow, so hoooray for my new stake and line bag! It needs a pocket though. *scratches head*

Thanks again Paul. Looking forward to more stuff from you in the future.

pgibson
11-16-2009, 17:36
Glad it got there in good shape and very glad you like it all! Enjoy, let me know if I can do any thing else :D

Paul

Hooch
11-16-2009, 19:54
Got an envelope today myself. 25' of gray Amsteel and 25' of orange Amsteel. If any of y'all haven't seen the orange, it's very cool, gonna make whoopies with it for my hammock tomorrow. Thanks, Paul! :thumbup1:

pgibson
11-16-2009, 20:10
You bet Hooch! Glad you like it, wow that got there fast! :D Thanks again for the orders guys.

redbank
11-16-2009, 20:24
Got an envelope today myself. 25' of gray Amsteel and 25' of orange Amsteel. If any of y'all haven't seen the orange, it's very cool, gonna make whoopies with it for my hammock tomorrow. Thanks, Paul! :thumbup1:

I've never made whoopies til I was orange before..:rolleyes:

optimator
11-16-2009, 21:54
I lubs embelopes!

I don't think I need a stuff sack for my pillow, so hoooray for my new stake and line bag! It needs a pocket though. *scratches head*

Great idea! I think I'll do the same thing with mine. :D

Hooch
11-16-2009, 21:57
I've never made whoopies til I was orange before..:rolleyes:
Then maybe you should try harder. Just sayin'. :lol: