PDA

View Full Version : WB/Hammock Forum Dinner

Ewker
05-28-2007, 13:33
A few of us WhiteBlazers in Middle Tennessee have gotten together for dinner every once in a while. We normally meet at O'Charley's in Brentwood, Tn. (right outisde of Nashville)

I posted on WB that we could have one another outing on June 16th at O'Charleys again. A few people have said they would attend.

Thought I would throw it out here just in case there are some folks who might be interested in attending.

Normally we meet at 5:00pm which gives folks time to do things in the evening.

Let me know. Since i will have to let O'Charley's know how many will be coming.

slowhike
05-28-2007, 20:27
if some wanted to do that at oh charlie's in winston-salem, nc, i'd try to be there:rolleyes:
but i think that's a great idea. ...tim

txulrich
05-29-2007, 10:19
A few of us WhiteBlazers in Middle Tennessee have gotten together for dinner every once in a while. We normally meet at O'Charley's in Brentwood, Tn. (right outisde of Nashville)

I posted on WB that we could have one another outing on June 16th at O'Charleys again. A few people have said they would attend.

Thought I would throw it out here just in case there are some folks who might be interested in attending.

Normally we meet at 5:00pm which gives folks time to do things in the evening.

Let me know. Since i will have to let O'Charley's know how many will be coming.

Let's see, if I left Dallas at 4:30AM, that would put me in Nashville about 3-4PM. Just enough time to find a campsite to hang my hammock and get to O'Charley's. Hmmmmm, I would prolly have to stay there for a few months until the Mrs. decided I could come back to the house. Other than that, I'm there!!!