PDA

View Full Version : WITHDRAWN: Kelty Ignite Down 0° Mens Long NEW in box, for womens bag.

ConcordSage
01-27-2016, 12:56
I bought this at Cabela's just a few days ago for a good deal, but then ended up winning an auction on Ebay for a Marmot Never Summer Reg 0 bag... So, I am looking to trade the Kelty. (Or maybe the Marmot if it doesn't fit me, but I don't have it yet, so can't speak on condition and such.)

Anywhoo, looking to trade for a womens bag. She is a beginner and a petite, cold person in general, so I would like another 0° down bag in regular length, and womens.

I know she can probably use the Marmot and be fine, but I just thought i'd see what was on the used trading block. Maybe someone has an extra womens and needs mens or something.
:confused:
I did take it out of the box and the lady tried it out, but it has seen no real use. Will come with everything like new.

Thanks guys!

BigE94
01-27-2016, 22:19
Remember you do have the option to return it to cabelas. Just don't want to see you take a hit if you don't have to.

ConcordSage
01-27-2016, 22:28
I bought it from the 'Bargain Cave', so no returns. You buy as-is (usually brand new stuff that's been returned) for steep discounts, but no returns accepted unfortunately.

I actually bought it in the Louisville, KY store! Lol

ConcordSage
02-22-2016, 22:13
Mods please close thread, we decided to keep both bags.