PDA

View Full Version : Hammeck Netty

Scott8691
02-15-2016, 19:13
I ordered my Hammeck Netty January 29th and to my amazement it was in my mailbox on February 13th!!! I have to say thank you to the Meck family! The hammock exceeds my expectations! I was planning on putting an orange Whoopie sling to easily identify the head end, but to my surprise it was already done! It was like they were reading my mind!

MomMeck
02-16-2016, 11:26
It was like they were reading my mind!

We have special powers:lol::lol::lol:

Not really, we have had several customers request distinguishing ends. We decided as of Feb. 1st all orders will now come standard with 1 orange amsteel (company color:boggle:) and 1 black amsteel in whatever suspension the customer orders. Even the "no suspension" orders come standard with continuous loops (for the ridgeline installation) will have the distinguishing colors.

We love getting feedback and suggestions from our awesome customers and the wonderful people we meet at the hangs. Keep them coming!!!

Rick68
02-16-2016, 13:03
Yes they are awesome people, and are very good at their craft. I know I own a Netty also and love it..:thumbup:

mbshooter
02-19-2016, 15:46
Really nice people with great customer service and a great product. I have one and just ordered one for my wife.