PDA

View Full Version : Hammeck - Spring Cleaning Sale!

meckelangelo
04-04-2016, 19:35
Hey all...

We're doing some Spring cleaning around our two respective locations, and we've got some stuff on our hands that we need to move to make room! Please, help us get our houses back under control!!!

First up, we are selling our t-shirts and hoodies at $5 and $10 a piece, respectively. If a size shows as out of stock, that is because we already sold out. Act quick!!! UPDATE: XL and XXL almost gone for tees and hoodies. Plenty of S, M, and L left.

Next, we're going to shake things up, and try something new. We're going to offer a DIY Netted Hammock Kit. We have a bunch of partially completed hammock, and they're taking up space. But, we don't have the time to put bugnets on them, so we're going to bundle them up with all of the materials you'll need to make a netted hammock. These will go for $75 each (some fabric options slightly less). This community is a really great resource, and there have been quite a few guides for putting a zippered bugnet on a hammock, so we would encourage you to start here. We'll do our best to answer questions, of course, but please understand that it will be difficult for us to find the time to provide an in-depth tutorial. UPDATE: If you just want the hammock, stuff sack, and suspension, those are $55 for Hexon 1.6 and $50 for NylonD 1.6.

Finally, we have a few Breezy hammocks that do not have suspensions. These will go for $30. UPDATE: Almost gone.

http://www.hammeck.com/store.html#!/SALE/c/15011014/offset=0&sort=normal

Enjoy! Thanks for reading! Please, help me reclaim my house!!!
David

meckelangelo
04-05-2016, 07:11
Just a quick note... The DIY Netted Hammock Kits are priced the same as our 11' Breezy. You basically get a Breezy for the regular price, and then all of the materials to convert it into a netted hammock for free!

Theguywitheyebrows
04-05-2016, 07:17
hope some of the purple breezys last til thursday /: my lil sister needs one lol

meckelangelo
04-05-2016, 12:26
Wow... So the Breezys are almost gone. I didn't expect them to go so fast! So...
We have added the option to purchase the DIY Netted Hammock Kit WITHOUT the DIY materials. For $55, you can get the 11 ft. hammock in Hexon 1.6, stuff sack, and full cinch buckle suspension. $50 gets you a NylonD 1.6 hammock, stuff sack, and suspension. These hammocks have triangles attached at the ends which are standard for our Netty, Envy, and Envy-S. We use them to transition the zipper from one side of the hammock to the other. On a netless hammock, they may look a little silly, they will not impact the lay of the hammock in any way!

Also, we're selling out quickly of the XL and XXL tees and hoodies, I expect they'll be wiped out soon. We still have a decent stock of S, M, and L.

cataraftgirl
04-05-2016, 14:35
Got my order in for a T-shirt and a couple stickers. Thanks!

Brewbud
04-05-2016, 15:25
I snagged a hoodie and a shirt last night :shades:

Burg54
04-05-2016, 15:51
What is involved in 'installing' the cinch buckle suspension?

Forgive my ignorance, my current hammock come with suspension already attached. I have zero experience with any other suspension.

meckelangelo
04-05-2016, 17:04
What is involved in 'installing' the cinch buckle suspension?

Forgive my ignorance, my current hammock come with suspension already attached. I have zero experience with any other suspension.
It is quite simple, you just feed the continuous loop through the channel, then larkshead it over the cinch buckle. The continuous loop is already spliced onto the cinch buckle, nothing for you to do there. Then, just pull it tight, and make sure the cinch buckle is square to the end of the hammock.

I will probably install them for all orders except the DIY kits, time permitting, but I wasn't sure how fast they would sell.

Thanks,
David

Tacoma96
04-05-2016, 20:22
Dave

You know if Tim or Lori will be bringing any shirts or hoodies down to the Merchants Mill hang at the end of April?

meckelangelo
04-05-2016, 20:24
Dave

You know if Tim or Lori will be bringing any shirts or hoodies down to the Merchants Mill hang at the end of April?
Sorry to say, I do not. It really will depend on how many we have left at the end of the sale. If you'd like to order some for them to bring along, shoot me an email ([email protected]).

richtorfla
04-06-2016, 05:21
Thanks! Just placed an order for a hexon DIY kit. Now I need to learn how to sew!

CoreyR
04-06-2016, 07:45
I have one of those 11 foot Breezys. Nice hammock!
A friends son needs one. I'll let her know this sale is going on.

Tacoma96
04-06-2016, 09:38
Sorry to say, I do not. It really will depend on how many we have left at the end of the sale. If you'd like to order some for them to bring along, shoot me an email ([email protected]).

Ok will do thanks

meckelangelo
04-06-2016, 10:49
We are all out of the following...
XXL Kiwi Green t-shirts
XXL Texas Orange t-shirts
XL Texas Orange t-shirts
L Texas Orange t-shirts
PolyD Breezys

Hoodies are low inventory on all sizes, but we somehow managed to still have 5 XXL for those. Still have a lot of S and M of all t-shirts.

gunner76
04-06-2016, 20:42
By the time I got to the sale site all the XXL t shirts were gone....maybe next time and I already have a orange hoodie with the cool logo on it.

Moose85
04-07-2016, 12:49
Do you ship to Canada yet?

miyanc
04-07-2016, 13:26
just got a diy hexon 1.6. gonna need to sell my sons setup to pay for it, but who do we think will get the shinny new hammeck/miyanc rig?

MomMeck
04-07-2016, 18:38
Yes, we ship to Canada :D

miyanc
04-07-2016, 22:38
What is the turn around time for the spring sale stuff? Just trying to gage how quick I need to sell stuff?

MomMeck
04-08-2016, 04:47
What is the turn around time for the spring sale stuff? Just trying to gage how quick I need to sell stuff?

These are all in stock items, so we are shipping every couple days. You will receive tracking info via email. Thank you for your purchase!!!!!!!

miyanc
04-14-2016, 07:50
To all Meckies,

Received my loot several days ago and am almost done adding the bugnet (should be tonight). This was a great deal. Your sewing is much better then mine so getting the hammock body out of the way was perfect. As a bonus, either because I missed it or you neglected to indicate, the triangles were already sewn on. Not sure why I didn't get the "ready to add the net " part but I thought it was just the hemming and channels that were sewn.

I would also like to point out that the family Meck's included a very generous helping of materials. I did not measure any of it but I have extra everything. Including the mesh material.

My son will soon have a sparkling new hammeck (at least some of the sewing you guys did is sparkling, mine not so much) so I will have to sell his old stuff. If I finish it tonight I will be testing it this weekend at my sons camporee.

This is also my first cinch buckle system and my son loves it. Overall great job. Thanks to all the Meck's.

MomMeck
04-14-2016, 18:12
You are very welcome. Glad your son likes it!

miyanc
04-14-2016, 22:53
You are very welcome. Glad your son likes it!

Finished it tonight. Its packed for boyscout camporee. He will have to tent camp becuase the trees are to far away for HIM, but not for me... I have 2 nite ize little glow light to put on the zippers and I still need to figure how I want to tie up the net when not in use. I put 4 guyout points so it can be left or right. Thanks again

meckelangelo
04-18-2016, 21:06
We still have a few of the kits left. Hoodies are just about gone. Only 1 Large and 2 Smalls left. The t-shirts have been hit hard, but we have all sizes except XXL for the Kiwi Green, and we have a handful of S and M of the Texas Orange. I need these out of my house! I don't want to move them to Pittsburgh! Don't miss out on a great deal!!!

donig
04-26-2016, 19:19
Got my Hexon 1.6 hammock body Friday. Really nice workmanship at a fantastic price. Put in a couple of Amsteel loops, and my son tried it out Saturday. I now have one less hammock, and I've ordered another.

rmh29
04-28-2016, 21:48
I received my 1.6 dark olive hexon hammock body this week and I love it! It's amazing how much nicer it is than my ENO. I added some whoopies to it and it was good to go! Big thanks to the Mecks for such a great hammock (at a great price too)!