PDA

View Full Version : JRB Sniveller Sale

Peter_pan
12-07-2009, 20:31
The JRB family of wearable style quilts (No Sniveller, Rocky Mountain Sniveller, Sierra Sniveller and Stealth models) are on sale for up to $75 off...Sale ends Thursday, 10 Dec at Noon.

Those of you with elves seeking any of these to fill out your list (You have been good, Right?) don't let them miss this sale.

Pan

guySmiley
12-10-2009, 08:00
I've been teetering on the edge of the Sierra Sniveller for months now. This is just more than I could take, so I broke down and bought one to replace my underfilled and leaky mass market quilt.

canoeski
12-10-2009, 08:40
Boy, I wish you had the High Sierra Sniveller out now.
I'm loving the Sierra snivler; had it down to -4°F last night with a VBL and very thin liner bag.

kayak karl
12-10-2009, 09:04
The JRB family of wearable style quilts (No Sniveller, Rocky Mountain Sniveller, Sierra Sniveller and Stealth models) are on sale for up to $75 off...Sale ends Thursday, 10 Dec at Noon.

Those of you with elves seeking any of these to fill out your list (You have been good, Right?) don't let them miss this sale.

Pan
Thank You for putting MY Rocky Mountain Sniveller on sale just for me. :D just ordered it, with hood:)
you know i've been waiting LOL

Coldspring
12-10-2009, 09:13
Boy, I wish you had the High Sierra Sniveller out now.
I'm loving the Sierra snivler; had it down to -4°F last night with a VBL and very thin liner bag.

The Sierra Sniveller was called the High Sierra Sniveller.

canoeski
12-10-2009, 10:25
The Sierra Sniveller was called the High Sierra Sniveller.

I think that's historically correct, but there has been, I believe a nomenclature change.

I have the Sierra Sniveler, it's a fine 3 season quilt that I'm pushing to it's limits. It's 4 inches wider than the standard one, which gives me more coverage when I toss and turn, or if I ever have to "go to ground".

According to the JRB's "What's new" page a 4 season High Sierra sniveler (winter version) is up and coming this next year.

So I've been debating getting the current 4 season quilt, or holding out.:confused:

Just Jeff
12-10-2009, 12:22
Alright guys - the original posts were edited/deleted so I removed the whole conversation from this thread. Unfortunate, b/c valid complaints are always welcome. If you'd like to continue it, please start another thread and continue to keep it civil.

Peter_pan
12-10-2009, 23:05
Sale is over... Please lock this thread

Pan