PDA

View Full Version : 1% For The Forums update

TrekLightGear
12-11-2009, 15:19
I just ran the report on all the orders that came through in the past year where 'HammockForums.Net' was chosen in our 'Where did you hear about us?' dropdown. I went ahead and tallied up the 1% and made the donation to the Hammock Forums. It wasn't a big number by any means but hopefully it's comforting to know that a portion of the money you spend at Trek Light Gear will come back to help keep the forums running and bring future improvements.

If you place an order with us, don't forget to let me know that you decided to make your purchase because of the Hammock Forums and I'll always be happy to return 1% of those sales back to the forums. The Trek Light Gear specific forum doesn't seem to get too much activity throughout the year but I'm always listening and available to answer questions and help out when I can. If it seems like a question is better answered by the community than by myself I'll usually hang back and let the forums work their magic but if there's anything I can assist with all you need to do is call me out. :)

Hope you're all having a great December so far...

BillyBob58
12-11-2009, 18:49
I just ran the report on all the orders that came through in the past year where 'HammockForums.Net' was chosen in our 'Where did you hear about us?' dropdown. I went ahead and tallied up the 1% and made the donation to the Hammock Forums. It wasn't a big number by any means but hopefully it's comforting to know that a portion of the money you spend at Trek Light Gear will come back to help keep the forums running and bring future improvements.

If you place an order with us, don't forget to let me know that you decided to make your purchase because of the Hammock Forums and I'll always be happy to return 1% of those sales back to the forums. The Trek Light Gear specific forum doesn't seem to get too much activity throughout the year but I'm always listening and available to answer questions and help out when I can. If it seems like a question is better answered by the community than by myself I'll usually hang back and let the forums work their magic but if there's anything I can assist with all you need to do is call me out. :)

Hope you're all having a great December so far...

Thanks for that, Seth! My TL hammock is a good one! Especially considering the weight capacity to weight ratio, amazing!

slowhike
12-11-2009, 18:52
Thank you sir... from all of us!

oldgringo
12-11-2009, 18:53
Thank you!:)

Just Jeff
12-11-2009, 23:08
We definitely appreciate it when vendors participate and donate to the forums. Works out well for the members when everyone gives back to the community. Thanks Seth!

JayS
12-11-2009, 23:34
Can't ask for more than that! Thanks, Seth.