PDA

View Full Version : RSBTR

ironfish77
09-14-2016, 16:26
I really like the new changes to the quantity of fabric RSBTR is now offering. Personally I prefer to purchase just the amount of fabric I need. Recently some of the fabric my daughter and I have purchased is a little shy of the amount we ordered. Just a couple of inches, however by the time we even out the ends we do not have the full length we need for the particular project. Now I am able to purchase a small amount of fabric to be positive I have sufficient fabric for the project. I discard whatever is left over so I do not want to order 3 yards of fabric when I only need under two yards. Now, my family and I will purchase all our fabric from Ripstop...

ripstopbytheroll
09-15-2016, 08:47
I really like the new changes to the quantity of fabric RSBTR is now offering. Personally I prefer to purchase just the amount of fabric I need. Recently some of the fabric my daughter and I have purchased is a little shy of the amount we ordered. Just a couple of inches, however by the time we even out the ends we do not have the full length we need for the particular project. Now I am able to purchase a small amount of fabric to be positive I have sufficient fabric for the project. I discard whatever is left over so I do not want to order 3 yards of fabric when I only need under two yards. Now, my family and I will purchase all our fabric from Ripstop...

Thank you for your business. We certainly appreciate it. If you ever need anything, just let us know.