PDA

View Full Version : Love my Loco Libre UQ

ckfalz
11-25-2016, 19:49
Received my Cayenne Pepper UQ right before my camping trip. This was my first real camping experience in a hammock and the UQ was amazing. It kept me toasty warm and was super simple to install and adjust. I can't say enough for the fast delivery getting it to me in time or for the great quality. I had tried a pad in the hammock just once and it was so uncomfortable and troublesome that I knew I needed an UQ for this trip. After doing some research, I selected the Cayenne Pepper and I could not be happier.

Thank you Loco Libre.

TrailSlug
11-25-2016, 20:21
Received my Cayenne Pepper UQ right before my camping trip. This was my first real camping experience in a hammock and the UQ was amazing. It kept me toasty warm and was super simple to install and adjust. I can't say enough for the fast delivery getting it to me in time or for the great quality. I had tried a pad in the hammock just once and it was so uncomfortable and troublesome that I knew I needed an UQ for this trip. After doing some research, I selected the Cayenne Pepper and I could not be happier.

Thank you Loco Libre.
Congrats on our new quilt. I love my three LocoLibre Ghost Pepper quilts. George does great work and is a great guy.

Texas_toothpick
11-26-2016, 07:41
Any pictures, I'm trying to live through you guys till I can get one for my self.

ckfalz
11-26-2016, 08:32

This was my setup. Worked great. When storms were forecast, I put down the porch side and everything remained dry.