PDA

View Full Version : Locolibre jalapeņo pepper

Mark8408
12-12-2016, 15:55
I know I did a initial review of the quilt last week, but I did a trip this past weekend and finally got to use it. It was the most perfect piece of kit I had. I had my best sleep in my hammock to date. It wasn't perfect sleep, but it was the best to date. Having a quality top quilt highlighted the subpar under quilt. I know my next purchase will be a full length under quilt from Locolibre gear. George was amazing to do business with. I will save my pennies, but cause I can't let be with out one of his under quilts.

TrailSlug
12-12-2016, 16:37
I know I did a initial review of the quilt last week, but I did a trip this past weekend and finally got to use it. It was the most perfect piece of kit I had. I had my best sleep in my hammock to date. It wasn't perfect sleep, but it was the best to date. Having a quality top quilt highlighted the subpar under quilt. I know my next purchase will be a full length under quilt from Locolibre gear. George was amazing to do business with. I will save my pennies, but cause I can't let be with out one of his under quilts.
I couldn't agree more. I love my LocoLibre quilts and the workmanship is top notch.

kitsapcowboy
12-12-2016, 16:58
...I love my LocoLibre quilts and the workmanship is top notch.
+1. Great quilts. :thumbup:

CedricMordrin
12-12-2016, 18:34
I finally got to test my Habenero 20 and Ghostpepper 30 last month in 29F temps. They performed admirably and kept me toasty enough I didn't need anything extra to stay warm. The one issue I had was me not getting it adjusted right and having a cold foot until I fixed it. I've got another trip in mid-January that hopefully will be nice and cold for me to test some additional adjustments and then I should have what I need to do a proper review.

tightlines38
12-15-2016, 18:47
Just got my new Pepper today. Anxious to give it a hang!142250

Mark8408
12-15-2016, 22:05
That is a nice quilt.

katman
12-19-2016, 17:47
Received my new cayenne pepper uq today, looks and feels fantastic, can not wait to try her out.