PDA

View Full Version : Loco Libre Snap!

The Tree Frog
01-29-2017, 13:39
Is there an option to add a piece of material to fill the hole when you buy a snap and draw cord top quilt? Just wondering instead of using my smelly sock!

Benji
01-29-2017, 14:26
Not Loco but something like this?
https://hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php/133232-Down-Plugs-for-MAMW-Quilts-Now-Avaible

Johnny Gunz
01-29-2017, 16:11
I use a cheap GI fleece hat. It hasn't come out and doesn't allow any cold in.

The Tree Frog
01-29-2017, 16:18
I use my sock, but want to buy a Loco Libre quilt and wondering if Loco Libre could do this.

Boulderman
01-29-2017, 16:39
Another option is to whip the end cinch cord around the hole from the inside to seal it off - no extras necessary and it keeps the cord secure.

georgecarr
01-29-2017, 16:39
Is there an option to add a piece of material to fill the hole when you buy a snap and draw cord top quilt? Just wondering instead of using my smelly sock!
I made a couple of different versions of a foot box plug a while back, but didn't really feel like they were any better at doing the job than a spare piece of clothing. Maybe I have to revisit the topic again.

The Tree Frog
01-29-2017, 17:21
Another option is to whip the end cinch cord around the hole from the inside to seal it off - no extras necessary and it keeps the cord secure.

Interesting idea. I will have to try that.

I made a couple of different versions of a foot box plug a while back, but didn't really feel like they were any better at doing the job than a spare piece of clothing. Maybe I have to revisit the topic again.

Thanks for the honesty George. If you come up with anything worth while, let us know.