PDA

View Full Version : Loco Libre Cayenne Pepper ORDERED!!!!

Pennsy Camp and Canoe
02-11-2017, 11:09
Just very excited that I FINALLY ordered a LLG Cayenne Pepper for myself! Got Apex 6.0 Dark Olive outer / Burnt Orange inner (reminds me of the winter coats we had as kids). Pictures when I get it, can't wait!

kitsapcowboy
02-11-2017, 11:11
It will be an awesome underquilt :thumbup: I will enjoy seeing your pictures.

coachhahn
02-11-2017, 11:18
Congrats. I'm jealous. That's going to be my next big purchase.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

LuvmyBonnet
02-11-2017, 11:27
It will be worth the wait. George does nice work.

ComfyCocoon
02-11-2017, 12:29
Nice :thumbup1:

TrailSlug
02-11-2017, 13:26
Nice. What is the "expected" wait these days? My last quilt took 10 weeks but it was worth the wait.

kitsapcowboy
02-11-2017, 13:45
Nice. What is the "expected" wait these days? My last quilt took 10 weeks but it was worth the wait.7 weeks IIRC

BuckeyeFan
02-11-2017, 13:59
Green with envy...But soon .

You'll find me between the trees...HYOH!

The Tree Frog
02-11-2017, 20:06
Looking forward to pictures!

Pennsy Camp and Canoe
02-12-2017, 01:30
7 weeks IIRC

Hoping to have it for Spring MAHHA, but I've waited this long, I'm sure I can hang on until I get it. Like said before, it'll be worth the wait I'm sure!

georgecarr
02-12-2017, 08:53
Hoping to have it for Spring MAHHA

You will

Pennsy Camp and Canoe
02-12-2017, 10:55
You will

AWESOME, but I know sometimes things happen that can throw a schedule off, don't jinx us George :rolleyes:

ps: I think Loco Libre Gear really should have a vendor section of it's own, I see them discussed all over the place, just my humble $.02

The Tree Frog
02-12-2017, 11:47
ps: I think Loco Libre Gear really should have a vendor section of it's own, I see them discussed all over the place, just my humble $.02

Agree! Let's keep promoting this. Keep posting in the "other vendors and services" section if you want it to happen.

coachhahn
02-12-2017, 14:06
Completely agree

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

La Picker
02-12-2017, 14:29
Just very excited that I FINALLY ordered a LLG Cayenne Pepper for myself!

You won't be disappointed. I don't think there's a better synthetic UQ for any price, plus it's a bargain. Just slept in mine for the second time last night, but unfortunately the low was only 66F so I still haven't had a chance to test it's limits. Never thought I'd be using a bug net in the middle of February...lol.

Review to follow as soon as I can get out in some cooler weather so I can give it a proper shakedown.

Dman62
02-21-2017, 01:15
Ordered mine around the middle of December and got the email today that it's ready. Charcoal gray outer, black inner. 6.0 insulation. Now to start saving for a matching top quilt! Update! It has arrived and I will be trying it out tonight. I hang full time indoors so that will be the first use at first so as far as temperature goes it won't get challenged. I will start a thread in a couple of days. Workmanship is awesome!

Pennsy Camp and Canoe
04-07-2017, 10:43
status changed to Processing!!!! I have to admit I check it at least 3 times a day lol

Pennsy Camp and Canoe
04-10-2017, 23:59
IT HAS ARRIVED! I'll get pics and a review as soon as I can. Laid in the hammock for about an hour tonight (before it looked like rain - didn't want to get the tarp wet). The UQ construction is top notch and the suspension was very intuitive, I had it set up and comfy in only a few minutes.

I'll probably sleep with it next to me tonight lol can't wait to use it overnight!

Thanks George and everyone at Loco Libre Gear

Stabbastion
04-11-2017, 07:20
IT HAS ARRIVED! I'll get pics and a review as soon as I can. Laid in the hammock for about an hour tonight (before it looked like rain - didn't want to get the tarp wet). The UQ construction is top notch and the suspension was very intuitive, I had it set up and comfy in only a few minutes.

I'll probably sleep with it next to me tonight lol can't wait to use it overnight!

Thanks George and everyone at Loco Libre Gear Gratz, I'm probably about 6 weeks out till processing. (down)

Bladeslinger
04-11-2017, 09:46
I ordered a 3/4 length Apex 6.0 Cayenne Pepper for my son's first underquilt. Black outside with grey inner. It is amazing! We slept out in the backyard, it maybe got down to 40 degrees and my son said he was "sooo comfy". We will be taking it on an overnight scouting event soon, so i'll try to get some photos of it in the wild. Dad might have to get one for himself someday! Thanks George!