PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo...just got "Order Status Changed" email

DuneElliot
03-02-2017, 08:38
Yay, finally got the email that said my order status has changed and is now in processing. My quilts were ordered during the Not-Black-Friday sale and tomorrow marks the 15 week point from order (for those of you still waiting).

I am so excited, and we are just starting to get into some warmer weather (despite the 3" of snow on my deck this morning). I can't WAIT to try them out and get to hanging for the FIRST TIME!!!

BigSkyGuy
03-02-2017, 12:00
Wow, that's exciting and also kind of sad for me who only placed my order last week! LOL.

Also looks like I'll be in your neck of the woods come June for the BigHorn Trail race.

DuneElliot
03-02-2017, 12:03
Wow, that's exciting and also kind of sad for me who only placed my order last week! LOL.

Also looks like I'll be in your neck of the woods come June for the BigHorn Trail race.

Yes, very...the benefit of having ordered them at the beginning of winter was that I was waiting for them during a time when I couldn't use them anyway. They'll be arriving just a few weeks before backpacking season starts!

Great trail. I hiked the canyon last year on the same weekend as the race...it was HOT! Which length are you doing?

Pennsy Camp and Canoe
03-02-2017, 12:09
can't wait for mine to change too, I hate to admit I check it everyday.

BigSkyGuy
03-02-2017, 12:38
Yes, very...the benefit of having ordered them at the beginning of winter was that I was waiting for them during a time when I couldn't use them anyway. They'll be arriving just a few weeks before backpacking season starts!

Great trail. I hiked the canyon last year on the same weekend as the race...it was HOT! Which length are you doing?

Yes last year was really hot! I crewed and paced some friends that were running the 100 miler. I am running the 32 miler this year and will be running my first 100 mile race at the end of the summer.

Afterparty
03-02-2017, 12:45
I waited on all kinds of everything all last year but soon I'll be making some treks. Glad you should be getting them soon!! New stuff is always exciting.

Stabbastion
03-03-2017, 07:44
13 more weeks for me

DuneElliot
03-03-2017, 16:47
Just got shipping notification...tick tock tick tock!!!!!

DuneElliot
03-07-2017, 09:48
And it's at the post office, and I can't pick the box up until Saturday....this is TORTURE!!!

rick417
04-04-2017, 16:54
Got my status change email today - my little Jalapeno Pepper is in the oven :) Order placed Jan 30... at about 8 weeks I think that's ahead of schedule!! Thanks Mr. George!

RufusThomasIV
04-05-2017, 18:37
Yay, finally got the email that said my order status has changed and is now in processing. My quilts were ordered during the Not-Black-Friday sale and tomorrow marks the 15 week point from order (for those of you still waiting).

I am so excited, and we are just starting to get into some warmer weather (despite the 3" of snow on my deck this morning). I can't WAIT to try them out and get to hanging for the FIRST TIME!!!

Mine is expected to be delivered tomorrow! The wait is almost over. Black Friday goodies in April!

TrailSlug
04-05-2017, 20:47
Congrats to you guys. Be sure to give us an update on how you like the quilts and how well they perform. I love my 3 LocoLibre quilts.