PDA

View Full Version : Love WhoopieSling's Whoopie Slings!

Slack Packhiker
03-21-2017, 11:29
Wow! Loving the Whoopie Slings, they seem particularly lightweight and are well crafted. The Camp 22 biners really are light in hand.

Ordering more of the same this week.

Thanks for the fast shipping too.

Slack Packhiker
03-29-2017, 16:59
Ordered a 2nd set of Whoopie Slings because I find them the easiest to use. One vendor's are soft and get feathered looking fast. The other vendor's Slings have more body and I've preferred those till trying WhoopieSlings. These are the stiffest yet are pliable, and I really like using them.

I've checked online and they all use Amstel (Blue, I think) so it's a puzzle to me why they're different. In any case, these are my fav.

SmokeBait
03-29-2017, 17:33
Thanks Slack Packhiker! Yes, we use strictly Samson Amsteel Blue. The differences you have seen may be do the difference in colors. The coating gives each color a slightly different feel. The feel can even vary from spool to spool on the same color. But they all work equally well. Enjoy the hang, Stu

Slack Packhiker
04-09-2017, 16:10
Very interesting. Like all things hammocking, every aspect is more nuanced than it appears. Thanks for the info.

SmokeBait
04-11-2017, 10:31
You're welcome. Enjoy the hang!

ClydeMatthews
08-27-2018, 09:59
i can 2nd the fast shipping... i ordered mid morning and i think they literally printed the order boxed it and shipped it. even got a refund for shipping charges being less than originally factored. emails with shipping info and refund all with in a hour i think.