PDA

View Full Version : The ENO "Ember"

Arson
01-14-2010, 11:02
Here's my video review.

kmjhMvuIpB8

I also put it in the "video" section of the forum. Enjoy!

oldgringo
01-15-2010, 11:33
Thanks for that, Arson.

We'll be evaluating an Ember this weekend...your experience will inform ours.

One thing is clear to me...set up on any UQ is critical, and having a knowledgable accomplice outside the hammock while the user is in the hammock should flatten out the learning curve.

TOB9595
01-15-2010, 11:50
Well filmed and explained.
Thank you.
Will take a look at the EMBER..
Hmmmm
Arson.....EMBER....A trend developes.

Hahahaha
Tom

Harpo63
01-15-2010, 12:39
Well filmed and explained.
Thank you.
Will take a look at the EMBER..
Hmmmm
Arson.....EMBER....A trend developes.

Hahahaha
Tom

Wait until KAQ comes out with their new Flame Thrower quilt line!;)

Arson
01-18-2010, 11:22
Here's a "Part 2" to my video.

3QAbliVDH_k

Enjoy!

headchange4u
01-18-2010, 12:04
You do excellent presentations. Keep it up.

Arson
01-20-2010, 11:15
I have mixed emotions right now. AOL saw my video on the "Ember", edited out the introduction where I say: "Hi, this is MY video" and posted it on their website. Should I be flattered that they feel the video is good enough for a website like AOL?
Part of me is flattered, but then part of me feels robbed. I guess it's nice to have my ugly mug on AOL video.
If I get as famous as Shug, I'll copyright it, and sue them.:D

Shug
01-20-2010, 11:22
I have mixed emotions right now. AOL saw my video on the "Ember", edited out the introduction where I say: "Hi, this is MY video" and posted it on their website. Should I be flattered that they feel the video is good enough for a website like AOL?
Part of me is flattered, but then part of me feels robbed. I guess it's nice to have my ugly mug on AOL video.
If I get as famous as Shug, I'll copyright it, and sue them.:D
They must feel it is public domain. I have had folks post mine but 75% of the time they ask.
It is a mixed bag of feelings ..... welcome to the video world. just wait to you get some hateful and random comment!!!! I got one from a punk kid who wished me death. My response was one to show that he did not get to me .... then I blocked him. That is YouTube world .... thickens the skin a bit.
Shug

Arson
01-20-2010, 11:42
Thanks Shug. I have to make an amendment on my previous comment. I thought they edited my video, but they didn't. They just posted it on their site. I now feel flattered, not violated like I feel when I have to use the bathroom in a public place and someone comes in, and sits in the stall next to me. Yuk.:glare:

LyttleBryan
01-25-2010, 12:30
When it comes to youtube comments and such, just remember this...

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/youtube.png

sir_n0thing
01-31-2010, 14:25
Arson, I had no real interest in the ENO or the Ember, but I STILL enjoyed watching your video! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. Your video work is very well presented.

(And big LOLz at LyttleBryan's post :) )

Zachalope
02-16-2010, 02:35
I'm not sure about youtube but I'm fairly certain many sites like facebook and the like have full rights to do what they please with your photos and whatnot as soon as you post them.