PDA

View Full Version : How long is the Wait currently for Underquilts/Top Quilts

GilligansWorld
04-04-2017, 12:19
I have been on UGQ's web quite a bit recently and just got a little freaked out when I saw the wait on the order status page. Are they really 33 weeks out on stuff? That would be a total bummer as I was looking at getting and underquilt. I have looked at Hammock Gear's Econ stuff (I mean for that price who wouldn't), but Paul and Missy's stuff come's highly recommended and they have such a fantastic rep.
Anyhow can someone explain what the wait for products is?

OneClick
04-04-2017, 12:29
I'm pretty sure that's days, not weeks.

GilligansWorld
04-04-2017, 12:39
That would certainly make more sense. hmm might be time to make a decision if that is the case. Anyhow if anyone knows for certain please let me know. - And a huge thanks in advance.

Kroma
04-04-2017, 12:42
Dude, it says right at the top of their website 3-4 weeks for new quilt orders

sandworm40
04-04-2017, 12:45
The calendar date is the date the item was ordered. The wait column is in days.

Daywalker
04-04-2017, 13:03
I agree with Sandworm I just recently order a tarp and it shows it was order 4 days ago.

GilligansWorld
04-04-2017, 13:06
Dude, it says right at the top of their website 3-4 weeks for new quilt orders

Kroma - Thanks ;) I did see the the bold red however I also see a "wait" column and lots of big numbers soo....

GilligansWorld
04-04-2017, 13:46
The calendar date is the date the item was ordered. The wait column is in days.

Thank you sandworm40

sr1355
04-04-2017, 14:18
We provide this as a general service to those in line and not a real-time status. It's updated once a week roughly, wait is in days since order was placed and list was last updated. We should be doing an update tomorrow morning, would do it tonight but it's Missy Lou's birthday so no tonight...

Zilla
04-04-2017, 14:42
I have been on UGQ's web quite a bit recently and just got a little freaked out when I saw the wait on the order status page. Are they really 33 weeks out on stuff? That would be a total bummer as I was looking at getting and underquilt. I have looked at Hammock Gear's Econ stuff (I mean for that price who wouldn't), but Paul and Missy's stuff come's highly recommended and they have such a fantastic rep.
Anyhow can someone explain what the wait for products is?

The wait time is 3 - 4 weeks and has been my experiance that it's a fairly close estimate, i have gotten my orders in less time than estimated but NEVER has it taken longer than stated, they have been doing this for a long time and they usaully are just abit ahead of the estimated time unless something that's out of thier control happens , like last weeks major power outage due to the large storm thier whole part of the state experianced.
I agree with you, it's time to place the order, the sooner you order the sooner you'll get that awesome new piece of gear!!

JustinHEMI
04-04-2017, 19:22
Well worth the wait, I'll add!

GilligansWorld
04-04-2017, 21:43
The wait time is 3 - 4 weeks and has been my experiance that it's a fairly close estimate, i have gotten my orders in less time than estimated but NEVER has it taken longer than stated, they have been doing this for a long time and they usaully are just abit ahead of the estimated time unless something that's out of thier control happens , like last weeks major power outage due to the large storm thier whole part of the state experianced.
I agree with you, it's time to place the order, the sooner you order the sooner you'll get that awesome new piece of gear!!

Zilla - Again much thanks!

GilligansWorld
04-04-2017, 21:43
Well worth the wait, I'll add!

I keep hearing this - looking more and more likely they will be getting my business.

JustinHEMI
04-05-2017, 05:06
I keep hearing this - looking more and more likely they will be getting my business.

I can confidently say that my two, soon to be three, UGQs have features and quality that surpasses the big name brands of the outdoors gear world. Plus, an important part for me, you get to employ American Craftsmen.

GilligansWorld
04-07-2017, 15:29
I can confidently say that my two, soon to be three, UGQs have features and quality that surpasses the big name brands of the outdoors gear world. Plus, an important part for me, you get to employ American Craftsmen.

Excellent - Seems to be the overall feedback from Underground - Talked to Paul too very nice people.

LuvmyBonnet
04-07-2017, 20:34
We provide this as a general service to those in line and not a real-time status. It's updated once a week roughly, wait is in days since order was placed and list was last updated. We should be doing an update tomorrow morning, would do it tonight but it's Missy Lou's birthday so no tonight...

Happy Belated Birthday Missy Lou!

bigrederik
04-09-2017, 15:22
The wait can be tough, but it is worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missy Lou
04-09-2017, 16:29
Happy Belated Birthday Missy Lou!

Thank you! :)