PDA

View Full Version : donating member

BEAS
01-16-2010, 22:00
i just got off my tight wad butt and paid the donating member fee. it shows that it was whiteblaze also. will that cover both sites?
BEAS;);)

Splinter
01-17-2010, 14:09
Don't think so, I've been a donating member here for two years and never had it show up over on WB. I'm would think that's prob just the main email that everything's set up to go through. Dunno though on that :rolleyes:...one of the mods could correct me on that one.

gargoyle
01-17-2010, 14:14
We are the ******* son of WB.

Barefoot Child
01-17-2010, 14:19
Too Kool....we are the ******* son....always wanted to be one of those.

SoundWitness
01-17-2010, 14:44
We are the ******* son of WB.

Yeah, maybe so...but we sure do play a heck of alot nicer here than over there!:D

Don't cha think so?

Seperate donations for both here and WB. I believe Attroll takes care of donations for both sites.

cwayman1
02-04-2010, 20:29
Yeah, maybe so...but we sure do play a heck of alot nicer here than over there!:D

Don't cha think so?

GAHLEE! Ain't that the truth!? No doubt, it IS i great site. TONS of usefull info and help, but there just seem to be a consistent few who are all about the "my way or shut it" mentality.
different strokes for different folks, i guess?

WrongTurn
03-01-2010, 14:26
Same email used, two different donations. I'm a member on both, but there is a much stronger sense of family over here. Some of the people come off short or grouchy on WB, but are really some of the nicest people you will meet on the trail. I can think of a certain wolf that falls directly under this.

Cannibal
03-01-2010, 14:28
Some of the people come off short or grouchy on WB, but are really some of the nicest people you will meet on the trail. I can think of a certain wolf that falls directly under this.
Shhhhhh. You'll blow his cover. :lol:

plowhorse
03-01-2010, 22:36
I just decided it was time to pay for all I have learned from this site also. You guys are all great. thanks for all the help

Spogatz
03-02-2010, 08:45
I really don't mind to pay for play. If you like it here you should support it. thats just the way I feel....

Ekul
03-02-2010, 09:32
Agreed! WB cant be a bunch of negative nancys. Pay for play is right. Ive taken far more than 10$ of knowledge from the folks here.

Hokie
03-02-2010, 11:48
Agree WB can seem "grouchy" and IMO is not a good site for newbies to understand trail culture as it comes across as unfriendly. HF; on the other hand, is welcoming.