PDA

View Full Version : NEW ORDER PLACEMENT ON HOLD

sr1355
05-01-2017, 23:10
As UGQ continues to grow we have reached a point where we need to suspend new order placement. This was not an easy decision but we'd rather be proactive than reactive to any potential quality/service issues. We have a tremendous backlog of orders and to continue to provide the high level of quality/customer service we are known for we will be suspending new order placement until June 1, 2017. We will be taking this time to train new staff as well as streamline a few areas of our production. This will also allow us to focus our efforts on current orders in the backlog and taking care of their service needs in a timely manner.

We do apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause, our goal is to be back online for new order no later than June 1, 2017.

We do have a few special sales coming up this month that will be the exception to this so keep your eyes open for them....:cool:

Secondmouse
05-02-2017, 00:12
yikes, how does this affect the introductory pricing of the Bandit?

MAD777
05-02-2017, 01:31
Totally understandable and sounds like a smart move. You're growing and need to manage the growing pains.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

sr1355
05-02-2017, 05:41
yikes, how does this affect the introductory pricing of the Bandit?

It's currently been on sale for a month, we'll had planned originally to only have it on sale for a month so we'll cross that bridge when we start accepting orders again.

JmBoh
05-02-2017, 06:56
Totally understandable given the loss your family suffered as well as the launch of a highly successful new line. It's certainly a strain. It's good to take the time to reset.

Secondmouse
05-02-2017, 07:57
It's currently been on sale for a month, we'll had planned originally to only have it on sale for a month so we'll cross that bridge when we start accepting orders again.

well, that's a shame. I wasn't aware of the of the pricing until yesterday and intended to order when I saw this announcement. sorry...

will there be an announcement or an update to this thread when your order book is open again?

edit: Paul, I just now found out about the death of your mother. I am very sorry, I know this is a very difficult time for your family. my condolences...

Zilla
05-02-2017, 11:11
Ihave allways thought that UGQ put thier customers and the quality of thier products first above other things and this is just another example of that!
I have much respect for Paul and Missy who would rather ensure the quality and satifaction of thier customers over just grabbing up as many orders as they can, but they have decided that maintaining the highest quality in what they produce is more important than just making money.
My hat goes off to UGQ, Hope all works out and good luck finding the right fit to join the UGQ team!!!

I'm also glad that i got a chance to order our summer temp Bandits before this hold went into effect, now i'll have time to save up for the new Zepplins that we want.
We will wait for UGQ to start taking orders again, no problem, the wife and i are UGQ customers and understand that these things can happen and thier gear is worth the wait!

skater
05-02-2017, 11:36
I salute you for your decision. Now I want to order something when you "re-open" just to reward you for your principles.

fallkniven
05-02-2017, 16:50
Cool, glad to see business has been so good to you guys.

bigrederik
05-02-2017, 18:46
I'll be ready to put in an order when you open up! I think closing for new orders is a good decision. don't bite off more than you can chew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sr1355
05-19-2017, 06:27
BANDIT TQ will be back on the site for purchase on Monday May 22, 2017. We've made some major head way on the wait list and are ready to start adding products back for order. We've already added Hanger Tarps and Winter Dream tarps in 8 colors. The entire site should be back online no later than June 1, 2017

Zilla
05-19-2017, 11:35
Great news, just in time to get our summer temp Zepplin orders in!!..:thumbup::thumbup::cool::cool::thumbup::thum bup:

Peppy
05-22-2017, 10:21
Ordered #2 this morning! 40 degree to compliment the 20 already on order!