PDA

View Full Version : Opie Thanks for URCs and great customer service

HappyCamper
01-21-2010, 07:53
I want to give URCs a try. Going to put them on my Hennessy. Emailed Opie just yesterday. Then I threw in some continuous loops just cuz. My stuff is already out the door even though I picked a 3-color combination for my URCs when Opie suggested it as a possibility.

Fantastic customer service. :thumbup: Thanks much. Can't wait for the new toys.

And for you who don't know. He's still making URCs. Just doesn't put them on his website because he's limited by server space.

Rug
01-21-2010, 14:21
Yeah Opie is about top dog when it comes to service. He has earned my respect and future business. If anybody is on the fence about Whoopies or UCRs give him a shout.

opie
01-21-2010, 21:44
Thanks Happy and Rug.

Happy, make sure you post up some pictures of the swap.

HappyCamper
01-25-2010, 07:18
Opie, put my URCs on yesterday using Ken's video (http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13116), which made it quick and easy. No pictures cuz it rained all day long but I did put it up in backyard. I forgot how much line stretches on the Hennessy but the URCs made it quick to adjust. Much better than figure 8 knot. I also put a ridgeline on the stock tarp to be able to raise it up a bit since I have zipper mod. Using cord locks and mini biners makes it easy to adjust tarp over HH, which I find necessary since that dang tarp is so little. Also kept my hammock dry. Was able to bag hammock and then take down tarp in rain since they are now separate.

opie
01-25-2010, 17:01
Sounds good Happy!! Glad they worked out for you. They sure were fun to make with the 3 different colors.