PDA

View Full Version : OPerator TQ and UQ SHIPPED!!!

JmBoh
06-21-2017, 15:59
WOOHOO!!!! My new summer quilts just shipped! I should have them by the weekend! Moraccan and Saddle Brown or Chocolate Blueberry as George calls them. Can't wait!! Pics and opinions coming soon!!!! :D

coachhahn
06-21-2017, 16:07
Yeah buddy. Can't wait to see them.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

The Tree Frog
06-21-2017, 18:49
Geez....more gear for Jmboh! Jim has to get a 2 bedroom apartment because he ran out of room for his gear!

kitsapcowboy
06-21-2017, 19:11
That's awesome. I bet they will be great. (A safe bet with Loco Libre Gear...) When did you order them? I'm curious how long your fulfillment took.

JmBoh
06-21-2017, 19:40
That's awesome. I bet they will be great. (A safe bet with Loco Libre Gear...) When did you order them? I'm curious how long your fulfillment took.

UQ May 7th and TQ May 23rd sooooo..... what's that about 4 or 5 weeks or so? He combined the order so they are both shipping. :)

alt.thomas
06-21-2017, 21:10
UQ May 7th and TQ May 23rd sooooo..... what's that about 4 or 5 weeks or so? He combined the order so they are both shipping. :)

Hi there, did you get a change in status anytime before that? I've ordered my UQ on June 2 and have not seen updates or email confirming fulfillment dates. I have sent email asking confirmation of delivery before Aug 1 but have not received email reply.

JmBoh
06-21-2017, 21:17
Hi there, did you get a change in status anytime before that? I've ordered my UQ on June 2 and have not seen updates or email confirming fulfillment dates. I have sent email asking confirmation of delivery before Aug 1 but have not received email reply.

Yeah. Monday I got an email changing status to "processing" then today to "shipped". Give him a call! His number is on the website. George is an awesome guy.

alt.thomas
06-21-2017, 22:52
Yeah. Monday I got an email changing status to "processing" then today to "shipped". Give him a call! His number is on the website. George is an awesome guy.

Thanks!

georgecarr
06-22-2017, 06:42

For some reason your email went to spam. Check your inbox for my reply.

DarkbeerGuy
06-22-2017, 11:17
For some reason your email went to spam. Check your inbox for my reply.

George, I've sent a couple of emails and an DM here asking for a custom quote. Is there a better way to contact you guys?

Thanks,

TJ

georgecarr
06-22-2017, 11:47
George, I've sent a couple of emails and an DM here asking for a custom quote. Is there a better way to contact you guys?

Thanks,

TJ

Check your email.

curlymaple42
06-22-2017, 12:58
Thank you George for the update on my TQ!! I didn't really want to bother you and made sure you knew I was NOT in a hurry in my email. I got a response back right quick too. It's a zero degree Ghost Pepper so I am totally not in a hurry for it but it's good to know when to expect it ballpark. AUGUST??? Oh this is going to be a LONG wait for something I can't use anyways. HAHAHA!!! Good luck on all the orders in front of mine! It will be so nice when it finally arrives!!! I can't wait! Keep up the good work!

Nedh84
06-22-2017, 17:46
I got a notification that my 20* Habanero Saver Series shipped today. I'm psyched! I'll try and post pictures once I receive and or hang it:)

rweb82
06-22-2017, 22:17
I got a notification that my 20* Habanero Saver Series shipped today. I'm psyched! I'll try and post pictures once I receive and or hang it:)
Sweet! I can't wait for mine to change status. As Tom Petty once said, the waiting is the hardest part! [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

kitsapcowboy
06-23-2017, 00:28
My first Saver Series Serrano is in the works as of today, which is awesome, since I am hoping to take it camping next weekend along with my Operator Habanero. Life is good. :)

rweb82
06-23-2017, 09:31
My first Saver Series Serrano is in the works as of today, which is awesome, since I am hoping to take it camping next weekend along with my Operator Habanero. Life is good. :)

Very exciting! If you don't mind me asking, when did you place your order?

Stormbringer
06-23-2017, 09:47

Huge congrats!!

JmBoh
06-23-2017, 22:05
Teazer .......:tongueup:

Dublinlin
06-23-2017, 22:21
I ordered my Operator TQ and UQ May 7th, too...so, hopefully mine will be coming down the pipe soon! This will be my first Loco Libre quilt. Been eyeing them for years but just didn't have the means to purchase one before. I can't wait, now! It's harder waiting the closer it gets--LOL!

kitsapcowboy
06-23-2017, 23:07
Very exciting! If you don't mind me asking, when did you place your order?On 26 May.

Huge congrats!!Thx :)

JmBoh
06-24-2017, 13:50
FINALLY the rain went away! Clear skies cool temps with a nice breeze! I went out back and set the new Loco Libre Operator quilts up and laid in the new hammock for a couple hours. These quilts are exceptionally well made! Not a stitch is loose or frayed. I chose Moraccan blue outer and saddle brown inner with brown outer stitching. Official dubbed the chocolate blueberry by George and it's an appropriate title. The under under quilt attached to the hammock via mini biners you clip onto the hammock suspension. Easy as can be. There's no secondary suspension needed. This thing just clung itself to the hammock and stayed put. The top quilt has a snap foot box and draw string so I unsnapped it and just used it as a blanket. The quilts are very warm. It didn't take but a few minutes before I had to vent and the temps were mid 70's with a stiff cool breeze. These are going to be perfect for cool summer nights. Thanks George for making such an awesome set! Great idea!! Can't wait to see what's next out of the Loco Libre laboratory!

Stormbringer
06-24-2017, 17:22
That is one beauty of a set. Congrats!

The Tree Frog
06-24-2017, 18:10
Nice JB! Like the blue.