PDA

View Full Version : Loco Libre Gear 2nd Anniversary Sale!

georgecarr
07-01-2017, 08:51
July is our anniversary month and we've decide to do a big sale, and another giveaway this year.

First, the sale: Type in LLG2ND at checkout and get 15% off everything in the store except gift cards and custom work. Ther sale will run until July 31st, unless we decide otherwise. Sale applies to new orders only.

Second, the giveaway: Send an email to [email protected] and you will be entered to win a quilt. Entery period ends on July 7th and midnight EST, and the will will receive a 20° 70" Blue outer/Red inner/white stitching Carolina Reaper or Habanero (your choice) underquilt.

Good luck!

brazilianguy
07-01-2017, 09:31
Awesome!!! I have a TQ from you guys. It's good stuff. Hope to win that underquilt!
Thanks for having the giveaway

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

deckster
07-01-2017, 10:03
July is our anniversary month and we've decide to do a big sale, and another giveaway this year.

First, the sale: Type in LLG2ND at checkout and get 15% off everything in the store except gift cards and custom work. Ther sale will run until July 31st, unless we decide otherwise. Sale applies to new orders only.

Second, the giveaway: Send an email to [email protected] and you will be entered to win a quilt. Entery period ends on July 7th and midnight EST, and the will will receive a 20° 70" Blue outer/Red inner/white stitching Carolina Reaper or Habanero (your choice) underquilt.

Good luck!

I think the email address to register is actually "dweckster.will.win.so.no.one.else.should.register@ my.locolibre.so.hands.off.com." Yes, use that one.

Pennsy Camp and Canoe
07-01-2017, 10:15
this is awesome George, thank you. I love my Cayenne Pepper UQ!

georgecarr
07-01-2017, 10:28
I think the email address to register is actually "dweckster.will.win.so.no.one.else.should.register@ my.locolibre.so.hands.off.com." Yes, use that one.

Not sure how I got that one wrong:confused::lol:

Dippa
07-01-2017, 18:30
Awesome stuff George! I'd love to win the underquilt :)

dandv
07-01-2017, 18:36
Thanks George, you make some great stuff. Good luck to everyone who enters. But a matching underquilt would be awesome!

rweb82
07-01-2017, 18:48
Great giveaway! Hope I'm the lucky one!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

heyduff
07-01-2017, 20:04
Thanks George! <fingers crossed>

tstark
07-02-2017, 08:12

That was the email address that I used, although I found an error. The first word was misspelled, it should be "tstark". :tongueup:

Best of luck to everyone! Now I'm going to browse the site to see what I want to spend my money on.

kitsapcowboy
07-02-2017, 10:22
Thanks for the great sale and the giveaway, George. Second Operator Habanero underquilt ordered. :)

rais'n hammock
07-02-2017, 11:58
Thanks for the generous give away. I am just waiting for you to announce that I won so I can order a matching TQ. ;)
Great gear!

georgecarr
07-24-2017, 07:30
One week left. The month is winding down.......

BurningEmpires
08-01-2017, 10:32
Snuck in a very last minute order for a 2/3 length 20° Carolina Reaper Underquilt in custom colours. Can't wait for it to head out to UK shores! :)

Hammocknewb
08-01-2017, 14:22
Got in an order on a carolina reaper friday and a ghost pepper topquilt yesterday. Saved a bunch. Cant wait to receive them and get into some colder weather!

Thanks for the sale!