PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays HF Community - Free Cuben Tarp Skin 12 Foot

alifeoutdoors
12-22-2017, 12:49
Happy Holidays and all the best to the wonderful community that calls this place their online hammock home. I picked up a sweet deal on a winter palace here that came with a HG cuben (dyneema) tarp single skin for a 12 foot hammock. I prefer mesh tarp skins and already had a 12 foot lying around, so I'd like to give this one away. Useless to me and I don't want to charge for it. You could use it for a 11 foot if you didn't mind the extra I suppose. Just post in the thread "I'll take it" and its yours. No worries on shipping, I can ship through work and it weighs practically nothing. Cheers!

http://alifeoutdoors.com/images/tarpSkin.jpg

MrPickl
12-22-2017, 12:50
I'll Take it

johnspenn
12-22-2017, 15:49
Awesome =) nice pickup MrPickl and I love your generosity alifeoutdoors!

MrPickl
01-08-2018, 11:37
Happy Holidays and all the best to the wonderful community that calls this place their online hammock home. I picked up a sweet deal on a winter palace here that came with a HG cuben (dyneema) tarp single skin for a 12 foot hammock. I prefer mesh tarp skins and already had a 12 foot lying around, so I'd like to give this one away. Useless to me and I don't want to charge for it. You could use it for a 11 foot if you didn't mind the extra I suppose. Just post in the thread "I'll take it" and its yours. No worries on shipping, I can ship through work and it weighs practically nothing. Cheers!

http://alifeoutdoors.com/images/tarpSkin.jpg

Sir. I am happy to report that i received the snake skin. Again Thank you this should add nicely to my kit.

alifeoutdoors
01-08-2018, 11:40
Excellent, no problem, may it serve you well. Thanks for letting me know it got there. With all the holiday chaos I forgot I had sent it :P

Cabmanhang
01-08-2018, 11:45
Alife, your generosity is admirable.

Being the recipient of some of that generosity, I just want to say thanks again. Your kind actions inspire others to pay it forward.

These kinds of acts are a Big part of why I love this hammock community.

alifeoutdoors
01-08-2018, 12:01
Thanks Cabman, I really appreciate the compliment. I wish I had more to give, this forum, particularly the "old salts" have given me so much. I'm not a winter camper, if it wasn't for Shug's trip videos I wouldn't make it through the season. It keeps me sane to know I'll be hanging my butt on those trails in the spring :) If I ever win the powerball, everybody is getting dyneema tarps ;P Seriously though, if these giveaways do inspire people to pay if forward then I get a real warm fuzzy, in these crazy times good will is needed more than ever.

dkurfiss
03-27-2018, 08:53
closing since the thread is now 3 months old