PDA

View Full Version : Free Suspension Bling - I've gone mad and you reap the benefits

alifeoutdoors
05-24-2018, 23:02
I started playing around with mule tape and the becket hitch at the end of the last season and have since become obsessed with the simplicity (along with the bonus of less weight). Didn't really care for mule tape so I just started using my regular poly straps I have in camo that seem to be a little more "supple" than the other color straps. Works like a charm. Now that you can finally get UHMWPE straps in black from RSBTR I think I've found my end game. No hardware setups just speak to my soul. However as I said my insanity (or irresponsibility if I ever crush my dog) is now your reward. I have several full suspension rigs made from Dutch Bling Goodness that I'll no longer use. I'd like to pass them on to anyone that is looking to upgrade their current suspension or just looking for a new solution as they threw their whoopie slings into the river. First come, first served. No reimbursement for shipping is necessary, I can ship from work at a discount and these weigh nothing. Please only one suspension system per taker. Sorry, offer is only for the lower 48 U.S. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be up but for any that post an I'll take it tonight, I'll get back to you tomorrow. Thanks and Enjoy!

Pkg #1

Titanium Cinch Buckles, 12ft Camo Poly Straps with sewn in dutch clips, dutch biners (used with hammock with CL's for detachable suspension)
http://alifeoutdoors.com/images/cinchTiCamo.JPG

Pkg #2
Titanium Cinch Buckles, 12ft Black Poly Straps with sewn in dutch clips, dutch biners (used with hammock with CL's for detachable suspension)
http://alifeoutdoors.com/images/cinchTiBlack.JPG

Pkg #3
Aluminum Cinch Buckles, 12ft Camo Straps with sewn in dutch clips
(I suffered some abrasion as I didn't see the strap was rubbing another tree when I got in the hammock. Will have to replace though I'm sure dutch would sew a new strap on for cost of materials and shipping. So might be good for someone with sewing skills)
http://alifeoutdoors.com/images/cinchAlumCamo.JPG

Various
Spider Pair / Cinch Bug Pair. Sorry out of straps, just some random hardware I had left over.
http://alifeoutdoors.com/images/dutchVarious.JPG

Bubba
05-24-2018, 23:05
I'll take PKG 1 please. I have a US shipping address. Thank you!!

Intimidator
05-24-2018, 23:05
You are awesome.. I'll take #2 Thank you!

alifeoutdoors
05-24-2018, 23:10
Right on, PM me your addresses and I'll see if I can get them out tomorrow.

Bubba
05-24-2018, 23:18
PM sent. Thank you so much!!

Levi Tate
05-24-2018, 23:50
I'll take package 3. Thank you.

pm sent.

kitsapcowboy
05-25-2018, 01:54
I'll take it -- the miscellaneous hardware without straps in the final photo. Thank you. PM sent.

I :wuv: Cinch Bugs.

http://alifeoutdoors.com/images/dutchVarious.JPG

Two Tents
05-25-2018, 03:32
Dang! I missed out looks like. Awesome and generous thing going on. Thanks for the giving.

SoaknWet
05-25-2018, 05:03
I'll take package 2 if avaible.

alifeoutdoors
05-25-2018, 08:24
Thanks everyone, all suspension has been claimed. SoaknWet, package 2 has been claimed by Intimidator. If for some reason he changes his mind you're next in line. Mod's I'll keep this open for a few days if that's alright in case I need to reference who claimed what. Thanks.

Cabmanhang
05-25-2018, 08:53
Thanks everyone, all suspension has been claimed. SoaknWet, package 2 has been claimed by Intimidator. If for some reason he changes his mind you're next in line. Mod's I'll keep this open for a few days if that's alright in case I need to reference who claimed what. Thanks.

I know this may get deleted, but being the recipient of your generosity in the past, I have to say that you are a blessing to this world. Your kindness and generosity do not go unnoticed.

alifeoutdoors
05-25-2018, 08:59
I know this may get deleted, but being the recipient of your generosity in the past, I have to say that you are a blessing to this world. Your kindness and generosity do not go unnoticed.

Stop, you're making me blush ;) Thanks I really appreciate. Ya'll are great people and this is a true gem of the internet. I'm happy to give back. Plus I don't have kids so I have a little bit more flexible income than the average folk.

Brooklyn
05-25-2018, 09:12
alifeoutdoors, It was weeks ago now, but you nearly gave away a 950 fp down quilt. You're mad generous (and I'm still bummed I missed being first on 'I'll take it' :))

Marnoc
05-25-2018, 10:10
I will take any package you have available still.
I have many scouts that need suspension systems in my troop.

alifeoutdoors
05-25-2018, 11:17
I will take any package you have available still.
I have many scouts that need suspension systems in my troop.

The four mentioned here have been claimed but let me look around in my loft storage. I generally collect simple cinch/strap systems like they were going out of style. Does your troop need anything else? I have all sorts of spare stuff sacks, heavier dry sacks, alcohol stoves, good but slightly heavier silnylon 1.9 tarp or two. I'd be willing to dig around.

Bobo1234
05-29-2018, 05:33
The four mentioned here have been claimed but let me look around in my loft storage. I generally collect simple cinch/strap systems like they were going out of style. Does your troop need anything else? I have all sorts of spare stuff sacks, heavier dry sacks, alcohol stoves, good but slightly heavier silnylon 1.9 tarp or two. I'd be willing to dig around.

What a kind and generous human being. Thanks for being a blessing to those around you, especially here on the forums!