PDA

View Full Version : Hoosier Intro

TAlexander
02-22-2010, 11:13
Hi, I'm Tony, and I am addicted to DIY. I come from a long line of DIYers. I guess it is in my blood. Come to think of it, I have left alot of my blood on many DIY projects.
I got into hanging a couple of years ago after getting tired of hauling a tent around, set up of said tent, tear down, cleaning and maintenance, etc... Now I just hook on to a couple of trees and get busy being lazy.
I found this forum by watching SHUG on Youtube. He seems to take what he does to the next level. After lurking here for a few weeks I can already tell I have much to learn and hopefully some to add.

Tony

gargoyle
02-22-2010, 11:27
Welcome, we need pics of your diy stuff.
Shug is the ambassador of hammocks, and lots of other things.:cool::D
Mark your calender for Hoosier Hang. You'll learn a bunch from the folks there. Even if you don't hang, make the trip.

canoebie
02-22-2010, 11:29
Welcome, I grew up just east of you, went to Huntington High School and Manchester College. You will enjoy this group, an incredible resource.

Trout
02-22-2010, 15:48
Welcome to the forum and hope to see you at the hang! There'll be a raffle, t-shirts, good socializing, knowledge gett'n learned by edumacated and expired hamhockers! LOL

WV
02-22-2010, 15:54
Welcome, TA. DIY ideas and experiences welcome. Trip reports encouraged. Whimsy tolerated, too.

exdiver
02-22-2010, 17:33
Welcome TA. LOTS of good stuff here. Pics of DIY projects apreciated:)

mbiraman
02-22-2010, 20:09
Welcome to the forum