PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Hang

BrianWillan
02-22-2010, 19:02
Greetings Everyone

A while back it was suggested that a group hang be organized for all of the Ontario hangers that frequent hammock forums.

At this point, it is just a matter of figuring out answers to the 2 main questions. The where and the when.

On the where, the first immediate spot that comes to mind is Algonquin Park and do one of the loops on the Western Uplands backpacking trails.

On the when, anytime Spring through Fall would be good. All depending on whether or not we choose to deal with bugs.

This is an initial message to gauge interest and see what can be organized.

All comments and suggestions are welcome at this point.

Cheers

Brian

mbiraman
02-22-2010, 20:04
Well i'm too far away but i'm with ya in spirit. BTW, grew up in T.O but left in 71. Spent my summers at Rice Lake.

Rug
02-22-2010, 20:10
I know that most of you guys are up North, and Algonquin is a stones throw away, it's 8 hours away for me. (not counting Toronto traffic).

I would be much more likely to attend something more central (i.e. Owen Sound is only 4 hours away). There are lots of great places to hang around Georgian Bay!

I would love to attend, but 8+ hours is a bit much.

sk8rs_dad
02-22-2010, 21:29
I'm interested in getting together depending on mostly on dates.

Hey Rug, I stayed at Awenda Provincial Park (http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=provincial+parks&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&hl=en&radius=7.49&sll=44.854066,-79.999673&sspn=0.124855,0.305901&rq=1&ev=zo&hq=provincial+parks&hnear=&ll=44.854066,-79.999673&spn=0.124855,0.305901&t=h&z=12) once. If memory serves, it's got plenty of trees and mosquitoes, and claims to have a beach and 3 group sites.

Trooper
02-22-2010, 21:31
I'd be interested, but late summer or early fall would be best for me. I'll be coming from Detroit area.

Rug
02-22-2010, 21:37
Awenda used to be awesome!!!!! It was my all-time favorite campgrounds growing up. I went there every year with my family. Then once around 1993 I went by myself (after a 1-2 year absence), and I was disgusted to see that they had cut down half the trees and added twice as many camp-sites!!!!!

I wept I was so saddened by the destruction.

Troop: you can ride with me if ya want, if the time/place is right.

BrianWillan
02-22-2010, 22:23
I know that most of you guys are up North, and Algonquin is a stones throw away, it's 8 hours away for me. (not counting Toronto traffic).

I would be much more likely to attend something more central (i.e. Owen Sound is only 4 hours away). There are lots of great places to hang around Georgian Bay!

I would love to attend, but 8+ hours is a bit much.

Georgian Bay would be a great area. After a bit of digging, I found the Bruce Trail, that goes from Niagara to Tobermory.

Like I said, most of my camping has been in Ontario Provincial parks and car camping at that. So this is initially a thread to find out the good places for a group hang and what area to choose is going to be a group consensus.

So throw out suggestions for places and we will narrow it down as time goes on. BTW. Algonquin park for me is getting close to a three hour drive.

Cheers

Brian

jefftrex
03-03-2010, 01:00
I would be interested in joining you guys. Awenda sounds good or the western uplands trail. I am planning to hike the east coast trail sometime mid to late june and early May I have a trip planned for maple mountain ontario.

the bruce trail sounds nice for a hangout.

I will keep a eye on this posting to see where and when. Being a new hammock camper it would be nice to meet some experts for some trick an tips.

Clark-O-Phile
03-03-2010, 01:21
Heys guys,i'm interested in joining you too.

Let me know,i'll watch this thread for the event!:)

Clark-O-Phile

BrianWillan
03-04-2010, 19:14
I will keep a eye on this posting to see where and when. Being a new hammock camper it would be nice to meet some experts for some trick an tips.

Heys guys,i'm interested in joining you too.

Let me know,i'll watch this thread for the event!:)

Hey guys,

Feel free to make suggestions on where a good place to do a hang would be. As I said, my knowledge of hiking and hanging spots in Ontario is quite limited as I am new to hammock camping myself.

Be an active participant in getting this first hang going.

Cheers

Brian

Rug
03-04-2010, 20:01
how about the Pinery?

Lots of trees there.

Clark-O-Phile
03-04-2010, 20:04
Anywhere in Ontario is fine by me guys,really.
I can go anywhere as long as nobody else tells my GF:scared:

Clark-O-Phile

Trout
03-05-2010, 16:11
Soon the forum will be called the International Order of Hammocks! LOL Hope you guys have fun with your hang and make sure you give us a trip report of how Canadians do it.

Thunder
03-05-2010, 16:24
Lake Superior Provincial Park is Amazing!!:boggle:

Very rugged and great views of the big lake.

Killarney Provincial Park looks really beautiful as well with the white granite cliffs.

Other ones that look good...

Massasauga Provincial Park
Mississagi Provincial Park
Sleeping Giant Provincial Park
Bon Echo Provincial Park

Check out
http://www.ontarioparks.com/english/ont_map.html

I live in Michigans Upper Peninsula so depending on what location is chosen I might be interested as well. :laugh:

BrianWillan
03-05-2010, 16:36
how about the Pinery?

Lots of trees there.

The Pinery is a great provincial park and it has lots of trees. What it doesn't have is any back country campsites or much in the way of hiking opportunities.

Also checking the rates for camping at provincial parks they range from $28 - $36 per night for a non-electric non-shower site. So that may be a factor for some.

Anywhere in Ontario is fine by me guys,really.
I can go anywhere as long as nobody else tells my GF:scared:

Clark-O-Phile

I also found the Abes and Essens Lakes Trail (http://www.canadatrails.ca/hiking/on/bonecho.html) at Bon Echo provincial park. They have 3 hiking trails with some back country camping and canoe in camping sites. The camping fees for these sites at Bon Echo are $9.50 per night and $11.00 at Algonquin park.

So more food for though. Keeping the ideas coming.

Cheers

Brian

Clark-O-Phile
03-05-2010, 17:05
Abes and Essens Lakes Trail at Bon Echo provincial park.

Nice,looks like a great spot guys.
It gets my vote up to now.
I'll look into it also.

Clark-O-Phile

BrianWillan
03-05-2010, 19:52
Lake Superior Provincial Park is Amazing!!:boggle:

Very rugged and great views of the big lake.

Killarney Provincial Park looks really beautiful as well with the white granite cliffs.

Other ones that look good...

Massasauga Provincial Park
Mississagi Provincial Park
Sleeping Giant Provincial Park
Bon Echo Provincial Park

Check out
http://www.ontarioparks.com/english/ont_map.html

I live in Michigans Upper Peninsula so depending on what location is chosen I might be interested as well. :laugh:

Hey Thunder

Great suggestions on the parks in Northern Ontario. So far it seems most of the people are in the southern and south western part of the province. With the exception of Clark-o-phile. He is in Quebec (between montreal and quebec city).

At least from my point of origin. Killarney provincial park would be almost a 5.5 hour drive. A little far for a weekend adventure. Lake superior Provinical park is even further.

Looks like Bon Echo is the current favourite for a weekend type of a hang. It might be far for you, but the more the merrier at this point.

Cheers

Brian

Dale
03-05-2010, 20:18
Grundy Provincial Park.

It doesn't have back country sites but it does have Group sites and Hiking trails.

sk8rs_dad
03-05-2010, 20:24
+1 for Bon Echo. It's only 2.5 hours from home.

Clark-O-Phile
03-05-2010, 21:12
+1 for Bon Echo. It's only 2.5 hours from home.

Even tho i'm 9 hours away,it's not that bad,i'm used to driving Alma,QC. to Toronto,ON. which is about the same driving distance and i'm sure not to get lost:scared: ''cough cough'' GPS in tow ''cough cough''

Bon echo looks like a winner!

Thunder
03-06-2010, 00:39
Hey Thunder

Great suggestions on the parks in Northern Ontario. So far it seems most of the people are in the southern and south western part of the province. With the exception of Clark-o-phile. He is in Quebec (between montreal and quebec city).

At least from my point of origin. Killarney provincial park would be almost a 5.5 hour drive. A little far for a weekend adventure. Lake superior Provinical park is even further.

Looks like Bon Echo is the current favourite for a weekend type of a hang. It might be far for you, but the more the merrier at this point.

Yeah sorry, I didn't really look where everyone lived in Ontario before I posted. I just threw out some places that I thought would be interesting. Yeah I definitely agree that most of my ideas are too far for everyone. I hope it all works out. :laugh:

Twilliger
03-06-2010, 17:48
I am interested and will stay tuned. kilarney and algonquin are both pretty busy these days. I have only car camped at bon echo and didn't know of backcountry there, so would be interested in checking that out. I am lucky enough to be going canoeing in quetico in early august - second time there and I love that area, but it is far for many of us. If we wait until after labour day, things will open up quite a bit, bugs will die off quite a bit - algonquin would be awesome. I have only ever canoed there and would look forward walking around there a bit.

i'm staying tuned.

BrianWillan
03-07-2010, 18:44
Greeting Guys

I am going to contact Bon Echo Provincial Park the first of this week and find out more information on their back country camping sites. Ie max people per site, where the sites are in relation to the 3 main hiking trails, verify the pricing information. etc. I will see if they have any pictures of those sites posted anywhere.

I'll post back when I get that information.

It's beginning to look like we have the where worked out, it's now just a matter of when.

Cheers

Brian

Muskoka-Hangin
03-07-2010, 18:59
I'm definetly interested in a group hang. I live close to Algonquin so I'm inclined to want to go there. It's amazing beautiful country there. I live in Muskoka and there are tons of places around here. I'm open to suggestions. Keep me posted. Maybe a vote of the top ten places would be a good idea to figure out what's do-able and what's not.

I just got instantly excited about this. Let's make it happen. If it's Algonquin I don't mind doin some leg work for info if it's required.

Cheers
Kevin
aka Muskoka hangin

trucker at ez
03-07-2010, 19:06
I might be in depending on the Date June July or August is best for me

BrianWillan
03-12-2010, 14:51
Greeting Guys

I am going to contact Bon Echo Provincial Park the first of this week and find out more information on their back country camping sites. Ie max people per site, where the sites are in relation to the 3 main hiking trails, verify the pricing information. etc. I will see if they have any pictures of those sites posted anywhere.

I'll post back when I get that information.

It's beginning to look like we have the where worked out, it's now just a matter of when.

Cheers

Brian

Greetings Everyone

I spoke with someone at Bon Echo Provincial Park today. There are 5 sites along the Abes and Essens Lake Trail. I got the numbers of what the guy said were the 2 premium sites on the trail. He also mentioned that there was a max of 6 people per site (3 tents and a dining shelter max). I didn't specifically ask about hammocks, but I did mention that the people I was going with are all of the ultralight equipment variety. The sites do require reservations and cost $9.50 per night per person (the guy wasn't exactly sure on the cost for additional people (central reservation system).

To avoid bug season (black flies, mosquitoes, deer flies) the best month to go would be August. The guy also indicated that these back country camping sites are only ever about 50% booked. I guess most campers aren't interested in getting some exercise or peace and tranquility. Their loss.

I would think we would need to put a reservation in by the end of April.

If anyone has any questions on this information, feel free to ask away.

Cheers

Brian

Clark-O-Phile
03-12-2010, 15:44
Greetings Everyone

I spoke with someone at Bon Echo Provincial Park today. There are 5 sites along the Abes and Essens Lake Trail. I got the numbers of what the guy said were the 2 premium sites on the trail. He also mentioned that there was a max of 6 people per site (3 tents and a dining shelter max). I didn't specifically ask about hammocks, but I did mention that the people I was going with are all of the ultralight equipment variety. The sites do require reservations and cost $9.50 per night per person (the guy wasn't exactly sure on the cost for additional people (central reservation system).

To avoid bug season (black flies, mosquitoes, deer flies) the best month to go would be August. The guy also indicated that these back country camping sites are only ever about 50% booked. I guess most campers aren't interested in getting some exercise or peace and tranquility. Their loss.

I would think we would need to put a reservation in by the end of April.

If anyone has any questions on this information, feel free to ask away.

Cheers

Brian

Hello Brian,if you set this up,count me in.
Sounds like you did a fair bit of research here.This looks like a done deal to me.
Most people will prefer august cause of the pesky little buggers,i'm all for it but i could also hang in mid-june too:scared:when these pesky mosquitoes,black flies are in full production;)

Thanks for the great work up to now,very promising guys.

Clark-O-Phile

Kasuko
03-13-2010, 20:55
I'm sure I could possibly check it out.
One issue though, never been back country camping before and wouldn't want to be a burden, but I figure theres no one better to learn from than the professionals.

I'll be watching this thread to get more information.

Clark-O-Phile
03-13-2010, 21:03
One issue though, never been back country camping before and wouldn't want to be a burden, but I figure theres no one better to learn from than the professionals.

I dont speak for the group but i believe everyone will welcome you with open arms,after all,we tend to hang around people that share the same passion of the outdoors as we do so,i welcome you to be a burden to me:lol:
You are welcome to come,i believe the more the better and you will surely learn a few things as i will too.:cool:

Hang tight!:thumbup:
Clark-O-Phile

BrianWillan
03-14-2010, 00:33

There is no burden, expect for the one you impose on yourself. Everyone is/was new to this style of camping at some point.

I dont speak for the group but i believe everyone will welcome you with open arms,after all,we tend to hang around people that share the same passion of the outdoors as we do so,i welcome you to be a burden to me:lol:
You are welcome to come,i believe the more the better and you will surely learn a few things as i will too.:cool:

Clark-O-Phile is correct. The more the merrier. The only difference in back country camping is that you have to hike to your camp site instead of drive your car to it. So you do need a decent back pack and be able to follow a marked trail with a map. Detailed packing is essential, because the hike back to the car for that forgotten item can be a royal pain. Bring enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and you will be all set.

Cheers

Brian

Trooper
03-14-2010, 00:55
So, is this looking more definite for August in the backcountry? Rug, I accept the offer for the ride-my car is less than reliable these days.

BrianWillan
03-14-2010, 10:19
So, is this looking more definite for August in the backcountry? Rug, I accept the offer for the ride-my car is less than reliable these days.

It is certainly looking like the consensus so far is for a date in August.

Cheers

Brian

Rug
03-14-2010, 16:49
I will be able to give a more solid answer as more details get ironed out.

sk8rs_dad
03-14-2010, 16:53
So is it time for a poll to narrow down the weekend?

BrianWillan
03-14-2010, 17:58
So is it time for a poll to narrow down the weekend?

I can't edit the original post in the thread any longer. So we can do a simplistic poll here (no need to start an actual poll thread this far out).

Weekend Dates (Fri-Sun) in August 2010.

1) July 30 - Aug 1 (Civic Holiday in Ontario, Monday Aug 2)
2) Aug 6 - Aug 8
3) Aug 13 - Aug 15 (Friday the 13th for the superstitious :lol:)
4) Aug 20 - Aug 22
5) Aug 27 - Aug 29

I will call the reservation line the first of this coming week and verify site pricing and availability. One thing I did read is that a single person can't book more than 1 site for the same time period. Which means that to book a second site for the chosen weekend, someone else will have to step up and do that.

Cheers

Brian

fred1diver
03-14-2010, 18:45
if I'm available I might be able to join you guys.
That's if my gf lets me go... :scared:
FRED

sk8rs_dad
03-14-2010, 19:06
I
4) Aug 20 - Aug 22
5) Aug 27 - Aug 29
Brian

These work for me. I'm at Haliburton Scout Reserve the 1st 2 weekends in August.

Assuming I can actually go then I can reserve another site.

BrianWillan
03-14-2010, 21:35
if I'm available I might be able to join you guys.
That's if my gf lets me go... :scared:
FRED

Don't be scared, Fred, you have the whole spring and most of summer to ease her into hammock camping and then just bring her along. ;)

Cheers

Brian

Trooper
03-14-2010, 21:36
In order of preference, I submit:

Aug 20-22 or Aug 13-15. I'm unavailable for the other weekends.

Kasuko
03-15-2010, 11:27
Weekend Dates (Fri-Sun) in August 2010.

1) July 30 - Aug 1 (Civic Holiday in Ontario, Monday Aug 2)
2) Aug 6 - Aug 8
4) Aug 20 - Aug 22
5) Aug 27 - Aug 29

Twilliger
03-15-2010, 12:14
Aug 27-29 works well for me.

thanks for all the leg-work already put into this.

BrianWillan
03-15-2010, 15:04
I will call the reservation line the first of this coming week and verify site pricing and availability. One thing I did read is that a single person can't book more than 1 site for the same time period. Which means that to book a second site for the chosen weekend, someone else will have to step up and do that.

Greetings Everyone

I called the reservation number and got the information on pricing and availability of the 2 premium sites for a couple of the dates in August.

1) The pricing is $9.50 per person per day per site with a $9.00 reservation fee (go figure). There is also a max of 6 people per back country site.
2) The person who books the site is responsible to pay the reservation fee and the cost of the number of nights they are staying at the time of reservation. All others that are joining them will pay at the park when they get there.
3) As of today the sites in question are available on the nights of Aug 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st. I didn't check the first 2 weekends as some people couldn't make those dates.

thanks for all the leg-work already put into this.

I can't really call this work, this is preparation for having a great amount of fun. ;-)

Cheers

Brian

Clark-O-Phile
03-15-2010, 15:27
Greetings Everyone

I called the reservation number and got the information on pricing and availability of the 2 premium sites for a couple of the dates in August.

1) The pricing is $9.50 per person per day per site with a $9.00 reservation fee (go figure). There is also a max of 6 people per back country site.
2) The person who books the site is responsible to pay the reservation fee and the cost of the number of nights they are staying at the time of reservation. All others that are joining them will pay at the park when they get there.
3) As of today the sites in question are available on the nights of Aug 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st. I didn't check the first 2 weekends as some people couldn't make those dates.

I can't really call this work, this is preparation for having a great amount of fun. ;-)

Cheers

Brian

This is taking shape real fast,bravo Brian.
I'll try to make it at those mid to end august dates,i'll have to see if i can swing that one around my boss!

Like the Zen master said:''we'll see...''

I was in favor of mid summer,a week-end or 2 right after Canada day,i'll see what i can do to get there in mid to end august.

Thanks Brian for the dedication in making take shape.:thumbup:

Clark-O-Phile

rikarux
03-18-2010, 00:32
Wow looks like I've looked at the thread just when this hang seems to be coming together.

I'm new to hanging so if I can make it, I'd love to come and learn some things from all these experts.

BrianWillan
03-18-2010, 10:50
Wow looks like I've looked at the thread just when this hang seems to be coming together.

I'm new to hanging so if I can make it, I'd love to come and learn some things from all these experts.

As you saw, Rikarux, we are looking at August dates. So this far out, you should be able to block one weekend off. Heck even come for an overnighter if you can't do both days. The more the merrier. At the rate we are getting Ontario hangers popping up on this site, we might have to take all 5 back country sites on the trail to accommodate everyone. Wouldn't be the worst problem to have.

Cheers

Brian

Jiblets
03-18-2010, 11:23
... At the rate we are getting Ontario hangers popping up on this site, we might have to take all 5 back country sites on the trail to accommodate everyone. Wouldn't be the worst problem to have.

Cheers

Brian

I guess I fit into this category.

I'm available for Aug 27-29.

Clark-O-Phile
03-18-2010, 13:32
With everyone signing up,i hope my boss tells me it's ok for me to go in august cause otherwise,i might need to find another employer after all:scared:

Clark-O-Phile

Jodster
03-22-2010, 08:13
Hey Brian

I will check with my wife for those days.....but I may have to book for 2 as my son may want to be included in the mix.

I'll let you know as I may see you before too long.;)

jefftrex
03-22-2010, 08:54
Bon Echo sounds great to me. It is close to my cottage in near Peterborough.

and not a bad drive from Mississauga. plus is I have always wanted to visit the park.

The only dates in august that aren"t good for me is the 5th to the 8th as I am going to Midwest Geobash in Ohio. http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=9dc69864-675f-47c6-9a2f-297794b90b40

any other date that was listed in August is fine with me.

jefftrex
03-22-2010, 08:56
I am good with options 1,3,4, or 5

jefftrex
03-22-2010, 09:03
Thanks for doing all the legwork so far Brian. great job.

BrianWillan
04-04-2010, 18:41
Greetings Everyone

There is a poll now posted to pick a date for the first Ontario Hang. Check it out.

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16165

Cheers

Brian

jefftrex
04-17-2010, 16:45
I missed the pol but looks like Aug 27 - Aug 29 is the winner. That works for me too.

Any thoughts on which park?

sk8rs_dad
04-17-2010, 17:31
It's August 20-22 at Bon Echo Provincial Park on the Abes and Essens Trail (http://www.ontariotrails.on.ca/trails-a-z/abes-and-essens-lake-trail).

While the poll may indicate August 27-29 being the most favoured, the Park booking system had other ideas. :lol:

2 sites have been reserved. They are rustic backcountry sites (i.e. no services)

jefftrex
04-17-2010, 21:05
Bon echo sounds great to me. I have always wanted to visit that park. Looking forward to it.

jefftrex
04-18-2010, 09:06
I just was looking up what geocaches were near Bon Echo and there is quite a few that can be kayaked to or canoe. I am planning to bring my kayak with me. I would be happy to give a geocaching demo.

BrianWillan
04-18-2010, 10:39
I just was looking up what geocaches were near Bon Echo and there is quite a few that can be kayaked to or canoe. I am planning to bring my kayak with me. I would be happy to give a geocaching demo.

Sounds like fun, Jefftrex. Just keep in mind that the trail we are camping on is a 17km loop so at the very worst it would be a 8.5km hike in.

Cheers

Brian

jefftrex
04-18-2010, 12:40
I have not looked at the park map yet. I was looking at the location on google maps. I assume the boat launch and Maziaw rock are on the oppisite side of highway from the abe and esson trail.

looks to me like there is parking at the trail head and the sites are hiked into.

My kayak would stay on the truck at the trailhead parking.

entropy
06-03-2010, 20:24
This sounds like an awesome time! I don't suppose anyone is swinging through Kingston and could give a guy a ride?

jefftrex
06-03-2010, 21:00
Sorry entropy I am coming from Mississauga.

BrianWillan
06-03-2010, 21:28
This sounds like an awesome time! I don't suppose anyone is swinging through Kingston and could give a guy a ride?

Greetings Entropy

There are several people from the Ottawa area that are planning on attending the Ontario Hang. Perhaps one of them will chime in and can help you out. If I recall, there may be some people come from Quebec, so there are options.

Cheers

Brian

Chard
06-07-2010, 08:17
I posted my interest on the poll thread but thought it made sense to move it over here....

Seems like the planning is simmering nicely.. Any idea on what the current count of attendees is and how many sites we'll need?

Finally, I don't know the trail at all, but are the sites that you plan to use accessable by water? While I don't mind hiking in, canoeing is, afterall, canoeing.:shades:

Chardpp

BrianWillan
06-07-2010, 17:09
Seems like the planning is simmering nicely.. Any idea on what the current count of attendees is and how many sites we'll need?

Finally, I don't know the trail at all, but are the sites that you plan to use accessable by water? While I don't mind hiking in, canoeing is, afterall, canoeing.:shades:

Greetings

I don't have an exact count of attendees at this point. It is probably around 8 or so based on those who have expressed interest. The 2 sites were booked back in April in order get the 2 prime sites on this trail. As for canoeing to these sites, I don't think that is likely as these sites are on a hiking trail. There are other canoe in sites at Bon Echo, but the ones picked and booked are not among them. Not everyone who back country camps has proper canoe equipment, but those that canoe most likely have all the necessary equipment to backpack and hike to a campsite on a trail.

We will see how many more people are interested in this hang come mid July when we will start firming up those that are definitely attending. I have a feeling that a third site will be needed (max 6 per site).

Cheers

Brian

entropy
06-10-2010, 20:47
Greetings Entropy

There are several people from the Ottawa area that are planning on attending the Ontario Hang. Perhaps one of them will chime in and can help you out. If I recall, there may be some people come from Quebec, so there are options.

Cheers

Brian

Thanks Brian. I hope something can be arranged. :)

shawnh
06-11-2010, 11:43
Hi there! Long time backpacker here, was an occasional hammocker until recent injuries have convinced me it's the only way to sleep in the woods. Very new to the forums and I'd love to grab a spot for this outing and meet some fellow hangers! I'm located in Ottawa.

Shawn

entropy
06-11-2010, 13:13
Hi there! Long time backpacker here, was an occasional hammocker until recent injuries have convinced me it's the only way to sleep in the woods. Very new to the forums and I'd love to grab a spot for this outing and meet some fellow hangers! I'm located in Ottawa.

Shawn

You can come if you swing through Kingston and pick me up :)

sk8rs_dad
06-11-2010, 13:35
I plan on coming (from Ottawa) with my son and have booked one of the two sites we currently have reserved. We have some health issues at home at the moment so I cannot yet commit to attending. Assuming I can go, I would be happy take a couple of others.

Chard
07-14-2010, 18:25
Bump...

Time's a fly'n...

BrianWillan
07-14-2010, 21:19
Bump...

Time's a fly'n...

It most certainly is.

Check back at the end of the week to start working out the final details, etc.

Cheers

Brian

BrianWillan
07-29-2010, 18:02
Hey All

In case you've missed the latest ontario hang thread, it's over here.

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19717

Please post your if you are attending as 6 of the 12 current spots on the 2 sites are spoke for as of this point.

Cheers

Brian