PDA

View Full Version : Just order my Clark Jungle Hammock!!WooHoo

hikingshoes
02-25-2010, 16:41
Just order my Clark Jungle Hammock-Ultralight.Which is good that away i can check it out before i leave in April.I really like this Hammock because it has a waterproof bottom that away id u have to go to the ground i can use my hammock at a tent.HS

bigbamaguy
02-25-2010, 21:47
Congratulations on the Clark. I know you will like it as much as I like my Clark. Good luck on the hike and keep us informed.

Miguel
02-25-2010, 21:53
Welcome....I'm loving my NX 250 which I just bought. It just passed it's maiden voyage with flying colors with a snow hanging in the Adirondack mountains of upstate NY.

Miguel

hikingshoes
02-26-2010, 11:41
Congratulations on the Clark. I know you will like it as much as I like my Clark. Good luck on the hike and keep us informed.

Thanks bigbamaguy,Yep,ill keep you informed on my hike.I have 7wks until we head to the AT.lol,i told my hiking partner this was like heading to basic training all geared up.HS

hikingshoes
02-26-2010, 11:43
Welcome....I'm loving my NX 250 which I just bought. It just passed it's maiden voyage with flying colors with a snow hanging in the Adirondack mountains of upstate NY.

Miguel

Thanks Miguel,
Yeah,you guys are getting nailed with all the snow,just like DC.HS