PDA

View Full Version : Lost River UQ on HH ULBP

sc_rupiper
02-27-2010, 21:52
I purchased a Lost River from Paul and went back and forth over email about having it fit nice on a HH ULBP. He went above the call of duty and added some loops and additional shock straps for me to try out. First impression is it fits really well on a HH despite being a rectangular cut. Also, the additional shock strap that attaches to the HH tie outs should help the shoulder drop that can happen on quilts. I have yet to field test it, but kudos to Paul. (I realize in the photo that I'm not level, also this was the first lay in the hammock with the quilt and I had to tweak it some more to really get it to sit right. You can barely make out the strap that goes from the corner of the UQ to the hh tie out.)

bdpalace
02-27-2010, 22:19
Looks great. I should have mine in hand on Monday and will be testing it on the 27th of March during a backpacking trip with my son. I look forward to hearing any testing you do and any tweaks I may want to consider (I'm hanging on a HH Eplorer Deluxe). If ou can PM me some of the info that Paul sent you, it may prevent some questions I come up with. Thanks!