PDA

View Full Version : Shout out from happy customer

Malcolm
09-12-2018, 16:30
George just made another order modification for me. I keep emailing questions, and he keeps replying and treating me like I'm NOT a nuisance (I've worked with customers in the past, and I know I AM a nuisance).

Anyway, in a fit of gratitude, I'm posting publicly because I'm really impressed by the outstanding customer service I've received.

The quilt hasn't shipped yet (I'm only a few weeks out from the order, so that's expected), but I'm pretty jazzed about my interactions with them.

So there. Loco Libre is great.

LuvmyBonnet
09-12-2018, 16:36
George is all kinds of awesome! Top notch customer service. You're going to be real happy with your quilt too.

TrailSlug
09-12-2018, 17:44
I've had the same experience with George as well. I love my LocoLibre quilts and, like you, I can't say enough about how George treated me when I made changes. Never once did he balk at the requests. I'm a fan for life.

Smilin
09-12-2018, 18:10
I thought I was the only one who made changes and was a nuisance! George is awesome!

mad_matze
10-18-2019, 05:48
Hell yeah,

I asked him to ship two quilts overseas together (different orders) to save on shipping. He eventually forgot it but made up for it giving me a full refund on the shipping costs for the second one.

georgecarr
10-18-2019, 22:26
Hell yeah,

I asked him to ship two quilts overseas together (different orders) to save on shipping. He eventually forgot it but made up for it giving me a full refund on the shipping costs for the second one.

That's why I need to write stuff down, my noggin is overfull:scared: Now what was I doin' again?:lol:

y not
10-28-2019, 16:44
I've had the same experience with George as well. I love my LocoLibre quilts and, like you, I can't say enough about how George treated me when I made changes. Never once did he balk at the requests. I'm a fan for life.

I second that!