PDA

View Full Version : Trail Lair On Order

JT4446
09-20-2018, 09:58
Very excited to have placed my order for a very complete Trail Lair system with wind shield, lots of storage and custom colors. I know this has been saidmany times, but can't be said too much - Jared is a real pro to work with. Very happy to be stepping up to top of the line equipment!

michigandave
09-20-2018, 10:54
You won't be disappointed in your choice! Let's see, the clock is ticking and you just ordered it. Probably have a tracking number by end of day or first thing in the morning. Report back when you get it and post some pics.

Since your'e in Michigan, there's a group hang coming up in October at Yankee Springs and The Gluttony Hang #5 up in Gaylord in November!

JT4446
09-20-2018, 11:18
Yes, I know I will be happy! Spent time in a Go! Hammock 2.0 this season (which is a pretty comfortable entry level) which helped me figure out everything I wanted in the step up to a better rig. Lots of good choices with Dutch and Dream Hammocks, but I really like the design of the Trail Lair and the options.

Mine will be 11' hexon 1.6 wide in Forrest Green with Purple Xenon wind shield. Think the fabrics need to be ordered and I told Jared I wasn't in a huge hurry so he can get out orders for others who may need them right away.

Busy with work projects for a lot of this Fall, but I will try to make one of the group hangs coming up. Yankee Springs in close!

ElMard
09-21-2018, 10:39
More praise for Jared from me. I love my Trail Lair. I also have an asym tarp and several accessories from Simply Light Designs. And I’ve asked him many questions via email and he has always responded quickly. A pleasure to deal with.

Dlrocm
09-21-2018, 12:55
the trail lair is indeed a sweet piece of gear!

Skytow
09-22-2018, 07:38
Pictures... we need pictures!

JT4446
09-22-2018, 07:59
Soon, soon. Special order colors take a week to get to Jared.