PDA

View Full Version : Cinch Buckles

pgibson
03-04-2010, 13:26
Hey everyone, I just wanted to give an update on the Cinch Buckles. I am out and at the moment am not reordering. There is work on a new lighter and smaller buckle that I want to see where/if it is going to work out as planned. I have not given up on the current buckles, but if the new design will work as planned it will be a better choice. So I am trying to let some capitol accumulate to be able to get either a bunch of the current version or the new one should it be doable.

I hope to have some more details and a time frame in the next week or so but that is not set in stone just yet.

Thanks

Paul

Perkolady
03-04-2010, 14:26
Thanks for letting us know, Paul. Sounds like there's someting good coming!

Looking forward to trying them! :D

sbmcghee
03-04-2010, 22:03
Definitely thanks for the heads up, Paul. I'll keep my eyes on it. Let us know how it pans out. Can't wait.

ref103
03-04-2010, 22:16
nice. i'll be ordering a couple when they come in.

Cranky Bear
03-05-2010, 19:03
Paul, is my credit card company sending you a nice Christmas present?:lol: Cause now there's another thing I gotta buy from you, too much great stuff :D from you and soooo little money :( man I'm gonna have to get a third job just to support this habit!?!?:lol:
Can't wait to see what you are commin out with, I'm sure it will be nothing less than top notch!!!!

CB